Chapter 46.

Jasmine skipped down the hallway as she held on to Remus's hand. It had been a few months and the end of the school year had come, Jasmine turned the corner but immediately stopped. She dropped her bag on the floor letting quills and ink from the now broken bottles run from the opening.

"Jasmine?" Remus asked but stopped when he looked where her eyes were set on.

"What the Hell!" Jasmine yelled and immediately James pulled away from the older Evans twin.

"Jasmine it-" Jasmine stopped him.

"Don't even try, it's not like I just turned a corner and saw you shoving your tongue down my sister's throat." Jasmine turned around and started to walk away not even picking up her stuff, ignoring the calls and pleads of Remus.

"James you screwed up!" Remus, turned around to face one of his best mates and soulmate after Jasmine turned the corner. Lily was looking down at her feet as she rubbed up and down her arm. Remus turned to her and pointed his finger, "and you! You should be ashamed! You were involved in this scandal! You're Jasmine's twin sister, I don't care how rocky that relationship is you should never help her boyfriend cheat. Especially when it's her soulmate." Remus turned around and picked up Jasmine's bag casting a charm fixing all the stuff inside.

"Moony!" Remus turned around once he had gotten a few paces down the corridor he came from.

"What James?" Remus was tired, he felt stupid he didn't see the signs. He knew how Jasmine felt but he couldn't believe it.

"I'm sorry.." he whispered not looking at the taller boy.

"Yeah I'm sorry too, but you shouldn't be apologizing to me. I wasn't the one you betrayed, I sort of am but still." Remus turned around and made his way to start searching for Jasmine.

After what Jasmine had seen she turned around and just ran to the field by the castle. It had soft yellow flowers growing on the field, but the dark clouds were quickly rolling in. Jasmine sat there sitting in the field, tears sliding down her cheeks. Light rain started as soon as her first tear fell onto the petal of the yellow flowers she picked.

Again, the words kept coming back to her head. "Am I not good enough? I should've known he wouldn't want me. I'm not like Lily. I can never be as good as her." She couldn't help but be drowned by her thoughts.

Students that were outside had quickly run inside from the rain. Jasmine stayed put in her spot surrounded by the tall flower field. She was angry and upset, thunder clapped in the sky. Lightning followed shortly after, Jasmine leaned forward as she cried heavy tears. All the pain she had built up over the years, she knew Remus would try to find her. She made an invisible charm and a charm that would keep her off the map. Not wanting to be found, she wanted to wallow in her anger.

><><

Remus had been running around the castle trying to find his love, he ran up to boys dorms and burst in.

"Bloody hell Remus!" Sirius yelled shooting up from his laying position on the bed.

"Has Jasmine come in here at all?" Sirius noticed the panic in his body.

"No why? What's wrong?" They both looked over at the pattering sound of the sudden rain fall on the window. They both moved to the window and looked out to see all the students rushing in to the castle.

"I thought it was supposed to be sunny today?" Peter asked coming out of the bathroom.

"It is, Jasmine's magic is out of control right now and we need to find her." Remus said moving to Sirius's nightstand opening a drawer. He pulled out the map and opened it. Remus muttered words under his breath.