Chapter 9.

McGonogall had told Jasmine to meet her by the doors of the great hall.
"Ms. Evans it's lovely to see you, you look different." Jasmine looked at her with a cocked eyebrow. "I asked you be here so I could explain what was going to happen, after we sort the 1st years Dumbledore Will Re-announce your return to Hogwarts. It was pretty simple for Jasmine, she waited for what seemed like an hour until she heard Dumbledore.

Everyone was paying attention to Dumbledore.
"I would like to welcome a student back, please welcome back Ms. Jasmine Evans who will return to her spot at the Slytherin house." The door opened and some of the teachers were surprised to see how she has changed. The students' of Slytherin who had known her were just as shocked. Jasmine winked at Peter when she caught his eyes, she turned and walked towards the Slytherin table. Lucius Malfoy stood up in her way.

"You filthy mudblood, you don't belong here." He spat in her face, she poured at him.

"Ouch that really hurts Lucius, I thought we were pals. Oh wait, I don't associate with low life pricks like you that strives attention by picking on people." Jasmine looked over at Bella who snorted when she told Lucius this. The pout quickly went to a smile.

"Bella! Isak has told me so much about you!" She called out and Bella looked at her confused with a light tipped smile.

"You know Isak? But he lives not in his family home and you didn't meet him when you came here." Jasmine smiled at her.

"You see, it's really funny actually. I was bullied all of my years here at Hogwarts which was only two so my dearest twin convinced my parents to send me to live somewhere else and that's where I met him." Bella smiled at the girl, she liked her humor even if she was a muggle.

"Did he talk about me?" Jasmine let out an unattractive snort.

"Did he like you? No." Jasmine said and Bella's face fell, "you kidding me?
He was fucking in love with you, well, not was is. Because was us past tense and he isn't dead, at least I don't think he is. Anyways he never would shut up about you." Bella let out a toothy grin, Narcissa watched her sister smile for the first time since she last say Isak.

After talking to Bella, Jasmine skipped over to the Gryffindor table ignoring the dirty looks she got. She went to go see Avi and Scott, they were sitting down and the only spot available was next to Sirius Black. Great but she decided to sit there, it didn't seem like they knew she was their soulmate.

"You filthy snake, you belong at the Slytherin table." Jasmine turned her head, Avi and Scott looked at him bored.

"You know, for coming from a pure blood family. You're not a very good, what's the word? Gentlemen." He looked at her in rage. "There there Mr. Black. I would hate for you to blow a gasket and make me angry, I don't want to ruin that pretty face of yours." She tapped his nose, Sirius didn't know why but his heart fluttered at the feeling.

"Hi Jasmine." Peter said and she just looked at him.

"Hi." She said simply before turning around get up and walk out the doors. She ignored the calls Lily was making for her.

"Jasmine Ashley Evans get back here." She screamed, the younger kids looked at her like she was a mad woman.

"Don't yell in front of the children, it hurts them." She covered a random child's head covering his ears, it made him laugh and that made Jasmine smile. Out of nowhere she had pulled out a sucker and handed to the kid, not noticing the intrigued look Dumbledore had on his face.

"Oh bullshit." Lily said and Jasmine looked at her with a scolding look, the seriousness is gone.

"Lily, stop. I'm serious, don't say these things in front of the kids." She had to look up slightly to talk to her sister.

"It doesn't matter, anyways. I heard from sources that you play quidditch now." James and Sirius' heads popped right up and the sound of the word.

"It is true, I do play quidditch." Jasmine had confirmed.

"What position?" James asked and the girl smiled.

"I guess you'll have to find out." Everyone frowned at that, even some of the teachers.
—————————————————-
Jasmine had lived being told that she was to loud growing up, when she was a kid before she worried about her body image or living up to her sisters. She was loud and rambunctious. She even wrote a song about it,. She put the CD on of the one she recorded the song on.

She knew it was going to be a long year, tomorrow they get the second clue. For she already knew her soulmates, they just had to figure out it was her.