New House Part Three

I made that picture just for this. I've scarred myself lol.

-

The movement in the walls stopped right behind you. A crack oozing a black liquid appeared on the wall and spiders started to crawl out. They all started to come towards you, climbing up your legs. Hitting them off, you ran towards the door and pushed the desk away while getting bit by the spiders.

No one was waiting outside the door but there were bloody handprints from when whoever banged on the door. Looking behind you, spiders kept coming out the crack along with fingers.

Running, you went upstairs to get your glass figurines. The idea to break the windows with your precious collection came to mind.

In the room, the chills you got yesterday came back but this time you heard crying coming from the room.

A child running along the hallway and giggling had you slamming the door shut.

The crying continued and you followed it into the closet. There sat a little boy with his back towards you.

"Hey, don't cry. I'm here." The crying stopped.

"You're going to die in here, alone, cold and scared." The boy turning his head without moving his body. His eyes were missing the same way Jacks were in that nightmare. So was his nose and there was a long cut going down his cheek. "Your husband is searching for you beyond the walls."

"My husband, what do you mean?" Without answering you, he turned his head back around and continued crying. "What do you mean?!"

You remembered the fingers that reached out through the crack in the study. Opening the door to the room slowly, you looked both ways then made your way back to the study. The spiders and the crack were gone. "No no no," Going to where you seen the crack, you started hitting the wall hoping the movements would come back.

"There's my beautiful wife," Jacks voice said. You happily turned around only to be met with the thing standing full height and mimicking Jacks voice. "I've missed you."

How could you forget to lock the door! It was blocking the exit so you didn't have any escape

It started out faint so you didn't hear it at first but the movement in the walls was coming back towards the study.

You backed yourself in a corner while it stood watching you from the doorway. You hoped Jack would come back and save you, you hoped this was all a big crazy dream. Maybe you haven't even brought the house yet but you know you did, and this wasn't a dream.

"He ate my heart while I screamed for you." You covered your ears, it's not true. The little boy told you so. "Why didn't you come looking for me? I was alone."

"Shut up!" It laughed at you, with Jacks laugh.

Just then something started to bang against the wall, the crack reappeared and the wall started to fall apart.

-

Okay this is where I had to stop lmao, it's nighttime. I'm looking up all these horror gifs, my room is in the basement and it's dark as hell down here. I'm going to drive myself crazy.

This was Jack in the first part lmao

I'm going to work on more imagines before I write another part of this.

Peace & Love ❤️