🙂💖 - white me/an cant jump imagine?

omg guys so first of all, helloooo welcome back!

second of all, hellooo i am just here to like idk update you guys? i know i disappeared after dropping that one long ass stupid ass goofy ass central cee imagine (which i don't even like that mf like that anymore.)

i want to apologize because i truly did want to start a new imagine book but as always.. life got in the way.

a month later my grandma died and it was like my whole world stopped. like i was living with her, i was her caregiver. so it hit me really fucking hard. so two months after she died, i was finally able to move out that house and now i stay with my brother and his girlfriend and her kids. i got a job and i'm working now. and lately this imagine book has been getting a lot of attention. love it btw 🩶🩶

so i've been like rereading the imagines people left comments on and omg, bro i am dying laughing my ass off... partially because i'm high rn but like the Toxic imagine? "i got a sickness the dr told me i had 2 months" 😂😂 wtf was wrong with me back then. i just be writing anything and you guys really liked it and i'm still surprised by it to THIS DAY!

BUT the other night i watched white men.. man? can't jump (2023) and omg i actually loved it. Jack did so good. So proud of him. I seen the original when i was kid and that's all. But that's a movie i can watch multiple times and i don't usually do that unless i really liked it.

like i really wanted to write an imagine about dating his character. that be how he act irl so i think i fell for him again in that way. that's type of guy is literally my type of guy. but let me tell y'all about these fine dudes at my job.