Short Stories #2

The new pictures of Jack and the Rolling Stone video ... 🥵 I just want to have his kids and name them all Jack Jr because he deserves it.

-

"Record me," Jack has been making TikTok videos all day

"Record me," Jack has been making TikTok videos all day. Some he needed you to record, like this one. Pressing playing, you placed the back camera on him. Smiling at the camera he laughed before he could even do anything. "Membership, do you have a membership?" He copied the Karen voice and his voice kept cracking.

"I can't- Shit, let's start over." With the way he kept laughing, he probably won't even be able to do the whole video.

"Jack, you have to take this serious! And Action!" This take he looked more serious.

"Membership, do you have a membership? I can't let you in without a membership." He put this arm down and starred at the camera.

"Is that it?" You thought he was going to do the whole skit.

"Yeah, that's all I remember." Coming up to you, you have him back the phone while he watched the video back. "This the one." He tagged the original creator and added a couple of hashtags before posting the video.

" He tagged the original creator and added a couple of hashtags before posting the video

Jack was doing an interview with Rolling Stone. They were asking random questions, questions his supporters would like to know.

"Jack I know you have a girlfriend and her name is Y/N, right?" The interviewer asked. When an interviewer brings up someone's lover, they want all the juicy details.

"That's right." Jack was really private about his relationship with you. Everyone knew you two dated but no one knew the details and that's how he liked it.

"Would you mind reading the last few text you two sent to each other?"

"Mhm, you know any other time I wouldn't do this but she's just so weird and I need people to know what I'm dealing with." He took his phone out his back pocket and unlocked it. Going to messages, he clicked on your pinned contact photo.

"Okay, I said,"

Jack: Y/NNNNN

You: Jackkkkkk