Lucky Charms

I have my lawyers on the phone, you can't question me about this imagine.

-

It's was March 17th — St. Patrick's Day. Jack woke up and tried to get out the bed, he fell when his feet didn't reach the floor.

"Ahhh, Y/N. Wake up, I'm a leprechaun!"

Thinking it was part of the dream you were having, you didn't wake up. That was until Jack threw a shoe at you. He was so short and the bed was so high, he couldn't even climb back up.

When you opened your eyes, your once tall boyfriend only reached your kneecaps now. His beard was longer and he had pointy ears now.

"What happened to you?!" Getting on your knees so you can be closer to him. He was like a little American Girl doll.

"I don't know, I just woke up like this." He paced both and forth holding his head. The way his tiny legs moved so fast was hilarious.

"Okay, what if you eat some lucky charms?" You suggested standing up to your full height. Jack didn't see the harm in trying that plus he was hungry.

Picking up him, you placed him around your waist.

"Put me down!"

"No. I want to carry you." Walking to the kitchen, you didn't let him go, even when he tried to take a chunk out of your shoulder. You only placed him on the floor because he kept kicking.

"Damn, you've been short for 10 minutes and already have anger problems." Poking his little tummy, you went to go get the cereal. "Look babe," Standing on your tippy toes, you reached up to get the cereal. "Bet you miss being able to do this."

Jack ran towards you and kicked you in your shin.

Hopping around on one foot, you sat the box on the counter. "Now if I fling your little ass out the window, I'm gonna be the bad guy."

"You're provoking me!" Smirking, you went and got him a bowl and spoon.

"If only we had a high chair for you." Looking really saddened by that, you got the milk.

He started eating the cereal and nothing happened. He was still short and grouchy.

"I need to find my pot of gold."

"Pot of gold?"

"Yes, I hear it calling to me."

"If it's real gold, I'll help look."

"You get no where near me pot of gold, you hooligan." An Irish accent jumped out his mouth before he could notice.

"Jack I think the longer you stay a leprechaun, the more you become a leprechaun." Biting your nails, you had half the mind to call area 51 but you also didn't want them to take Jack to run test labs.

"Oui," Jumping down from the stool, he landed on his stomach. "I hear me brothers roaming around the city."

"Let's go get them."

-

I mean it, you can't question me about this imagine.

I was like 'oh st patrick's is next month. i should write an imagine like I did for valentine's day.'

It's just a short imagine. was bored

Peace & Love 💚