High Sex

Let me start this out by saying that I am EXTREMELY sorry for just disappearing on y'all. Truth is, I'm not attracted to Jack the way I once was. He still has his moments tho don't get it twisted lol. But that is the main reason I stopped writing. That and I just have bad writers block.

Onto the second thing lol. I'm not officially back but I got so high last night and this idea just popped into my head in the middle of me gaming lol. I was like "WRITE THAT DOWN WRITE THAT DOWN" in a corner dazed and confused making sure I didn't forget it lmao. So if the picture above doesn't make sense, that's why. Also, I'm still a lil high so i apologize in advance lol.

MATURE 18+

Sitting bored in your room on a Friday night was starting to become normal for you

Sitting bored in your room on a Friday night was starting to become normal for you. You once had friends and a social life but when bitches started acting fake, you had to snip snip their asses. What K-Camp say?! "It ain't nothing to cut that bitch off" but in your case, it was bitches.

Anyways, back to this Friday night. You're in the middle of watching The Midnight Club on Netflix when your phone dings. Without taking your eyes off the TV, you searched around for your phone. Finally finding it down by your legs, you picked it up and seen there was a text from your friend/dealer Jack.

Jack: Wanna go smoke?

Replying a Yes, you threw the blanket's off you to go put on some pajama pants and a hoodie. Since it was night, you just took a shower about an hour ago or something. Whatever is right for you guys is right for me.

Jack only lived like 10 minutes away from you so it wouldn't take long for him to pull up. Grabbing your phone, you went to go sit in the living room to wait for his arrival.

It was mid October so it was a little chilly out.

When you got the text that he's outside, you hurried and put on your Ugg slippers and walked outside.

Getting closer to the car, you heard Back From The Dead by Toosii playing in the car.

"Who broke your heart?" You joked fastening your seat belt. (Click it or get a ticket!)

When you looked over, you see his eyes were already kind of red. Meaning he started the smoking session without you or his last high is starting to go away.

"Man, no one." He said in a laughter type of voice. Turning the car off, he reached into his jacket pocket and pulled out the goodie bag. "Why your goofy ass put on your seatbelt?"

"Safety first." You replied with your hands folded on your lap.

He wanted to say that you guys weren't leaving your front yard but he knew it wouldn't have made much of a difference.