Chapter 4

Childhood is the best part of the time because there are no responsibilities which help in living life in full ease and comfort.

As Xiao Zhan was growing up,he was becoming a naughty Brat. He was so pampered that anyone would feel envious about Him. He would create havoc yet no one had the heart to scold him except Mom.

Xiao Zhan was scared of no one. But he would fear one person getting disappointed in him. He was not afraid of Mom's scolding or her small punishments, but if Mom Ever called His Name, Xiao Zhan would immediately act like the most obedient boy. Any guesses who it might be???????

Well it's Our Most Caring Alpha Hai Kuan...

Even though Hai Kuan never raised even a finger on Xiao Zhan, nor raised his voice, Somehow Xiao Zhan was only scared of Him. Xiao Zhan respected Him a lot and knew He was loved too but still if Mom said, "Wait till I tell Hai Kuan about you not behaving nicely!!!" Xiao Zhan would immediately be a Good obedient boy and ask Mom not to complain to Hai Kuan.

With Yibo and Zhuo Cheng it was totally different scenarios. Since they both were able to carry him when Xiao Zhan was Six month old, He had two of the most weird habits. One was Whenever Yibo would carry him or sit next to him, or lay down, Xiao Zhan would instantly grab Yibo's Hair and pull them. At Times He would grab them so harshly, that Yibo would even have tears, and others were asked to help him be released. Even at age of 2 Xiao Zhan's habit of pulling Yibo's Hair didn't stop. God only Knows What was so intrigued about This habit.

With Zhuo Cheng He was more cruel in a way. Xiao Zhan loved to nibble Or bite on Zhuo Cheng's face or Fingers. Even while He was teething, Xiao Zhan would prefer Zhuo Cheng's finger instead of Pacifier. He loved Zhuo Cheng's soft and smooth Fingers. If Zhuo Cheng Carried Him, He would nibble on His ears or cheeks. Once Zhuo Cheng didn't allow Xiao Zhan to do anything. Xiao Zhan started throwing tantrums. He was even crying loudly. Even when Hai Kuan tried to make Him distracted, Xiao Zhan still wanted to hold Zhuo Cheng's finger. Hai Kuan asked Xiao Zhan not to Bite, which he did but just for a few minutes, after that he was again putting it in his mouth and nibbling it. Though He did it softly, it still hurt a bit to Zhuo Cheng.

They Allowed all of this as He was the Apple of their Eyes. Xiao Zhan was Naive, But very stubborn and naughty too. He was mischievous but also well mannered and good hearted too. While In kindergarten He would help his classmates and share things happily.

When He was Three and Other 10 years old, There was a nice fight between Yibo and Zhuo cheng.

Zhuo Cheng and the other two had just returned from school.

Zhuo Cheng ran towards the kitchen and grabbed a Butterknife and said, "TODAY I AM GOING TO KILL THIS WORM FOREVER. HOW DARE HE????"

Yibo also grabbed a Wooden Spatula and said, "YES COME ON.EVEN I AM EAGER TO GET RID OF YOU ONCE AND FOR ALL."

By now Mom also came down with Xiao Zhan to see what all the chaos was about. Zhuo Cheng was being held back by Hai Kuan and Yibo by Dad. King Dad was in between them trying to calm down both of them.

Mom saw all this and started clapping, "Wow Now only this was Left to watch. Kids turning murders."

Seeing Mom clapping, Xiao Zhan also started doing it while jumping up and down. He thought something funny must be going on hence he also did what Mom did.

Mom looked at Xiao Zhan, "What are you clapping and cheering for? I am dead sure it's related to You Only. Isn't it???"

Zhuo Cheng, "Leave Me Kuan,Today This Worm crossed all the limits. You were there too. Wasn't it humiliating.?"