Chapter 36

Note:: It's R18+ Ahead...

Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down."- Oprah Winfrey

Hearing Yibo, All were silent. The Shock was evident on their faces. Seeing Them, Yibo gave a confused look.

Yibo, "What? Why are You all startled? Have I grown Horns?"

KD sighed and said, "You have completely Lost it. God knows how your brain works. Seriously You need treatment."

Hai Kuan, "Buddy Do you even realise what You just Said? How can You be so reckless? Have you ever thought of Bunny for a second before spitting nonsense?"

Yibo, "Oh Shut Up! Baby I know You Love Her as Much as I do. So I didn't ask You Before. Tell them That I am Right and You agree with Me."

Zhan sighed and said, "I ... I do love Her but, It's a huge thing Alpha. I was myself thinking about asking You all To bring Joey Home. But Xiaoqi is a different case. I don't know what to say."

Yibo angrily said, "You want Joey to be part of our family? I don't believe this! He is so important now that You can't live apart. What is exactly Your relationship with Him.?"

Zhan felt extremely hurt and confused.

He said, "How can You say such hurtful things? Don't You trust me. Or Do you think I don't love you? What makes you think such horrible stuff?"

Yibo smirked, "Why? Aren't You favouring him every now and then? So What's Wrong for What I just said?"

Zhan screamed and said, "How dare You! You have no right to accuse Me. I am Not A Girl who a Guy can have at the end of the Movie. I am Not A Fantasy. I am with You because You had earned Me not Owned Me."

Hai Kuan yelled and said, "Will You Both Shut Up? I can't believe You Both are My family. King, take Bunny away for Now."

As soon As Zhan left, Hai Kuan turned towards Yibo and scowled, "WHAT was That? How can You behave this way? Have You Completely Lost it? I don't believe What I saw Just Now. I am calling Cheng as only He can put some sense in Your Empty Brain. Seriously I feel that electric shock has severe side-effects."

Hai Kuan called Zhuo Cheng and briefed Him on each and every thing. It took an hour for Zhuo Cheng to reach. He immediately went to Zhan and assured that all will get back to normal.

He instantly grabbed Yibo's collar and said, "How dare You raise Your Voice at Our Baby? Will You tell Me Why you behaved in such a manner? What's going on in Your Mind?"

Yibo released Himself and said, "Why do You even care? You should be happy, as I had a fight with Baby. Afterall You always wanted Me to Stay Away from Him. Go Away and Be happy.!"

Cheng, "Listen You Dork Head, Till date I used to Fight with you for I Loved the way You would claim Him. You won't believe it, but once Mom had asked me if I had to leave Baby behind with someone then who shall that person be? Any Ideas Whom I had chosen?"

Yibo huffed and said, "What do I know? It could be anyone apart from Me that's for sure."

Zhuo Cheng smirked and said, "No Dick. I took Your Name."

Yibo, "Huh!"

Hai Kuan, "Yes! Buddy. He chose You. Why? Simply because Everyone of Us knows How truly You Love Bunny. Since His Birth, It was Your Care, Your Love,The Way You Protect Him, Proved Us That It's Only You Who is worthy For Our Angel."