Chapter 37

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength while loving someone deeply gives you courage.-Lao Tzu

Everyone was looking at Zhan with concern, excitement.

Zhan, "Well!!! I have no issues with bringing Xiaoqi back into our Family. But we need to ask Mom and Dad too. About Joey, I guess It can wait for some time. Xiaoqi needs us more right now."

Hai Kuan, "Hmmm! I guess we need to take Quinn Uncle's Help. Let's ask Him if He can Help Us in this matter. And Bunny, I guess You would like to have an Oreo Nutella Shake or Just Nutella Spread on Bread slice for an evening snack." He winked towards Zhan.

Zhan felt extremely embarrassed and looked at the floor avoiding gazes. Though Cheng did ask Hai Kuan What he was talking about, Hai Kuan shrugged off saying just asking If Bunny is Hungry.

They talked about everything with Mom, Dad and Quinn.

Quinn said He would need two days to get all the information.

Two days later.....

In the Morning, Quinn and Doctor both called Up at their Mansion and asked if all could visit at the earliest.

As all reached Quinn and Doctor were already in Yibo's Room waiting for all.

Doc, "Well! Good to have You all here. Without wasting time I want to share Two News, a Bad one and a Good one. So Which one do you all want to hear first?

KD, "Well let's hear the bad one first!"

Doc, "Well, it's about Joey's health. Yesterday night one of His Kidneys stopped working partially. We have flushed out toxins from his body and have even sent it for a culture report. We shall get an exact detailed report in 48 to 72 hours. As for now, We are trying our best to stop his body from going into sepsis. Let's hope that all our efforts do not go in vain."

Zhan, "Sir He is a fighter, He will fight back till the end. Let's pray and hope for the best."

Doc, "Yes, True. It's just Our Job To make all of you aware of his condition and also not to give false hopes. We shall try Our Best, but the Body has its brain, and sometimes it works on its own will. Not to forget the amount of heavy medicine He is been under. It might have side effects too."

Hai Kuan, "We agree with you and we also won't keep up with any sort of false hopes too."

Doc, "Well that was one thing! Other than that, He has been informed about His health and He has asked Zhan to grant His wish, which he will share with you once you go to meet Him today."

Zhan confusedly asked, "Wish?"

Doc, "Yes."

KD, "Okay! Zhan, why don't you meet Him once this meeting is over? What's the other news?"

Doc, "It's actually for this Hospital. Yibo, You can be discharged from here in 4 days, though I can do it by tomorrow morning. For that, We need a Letter from You. That details Mr Quinn will give You. As for Health, Your Right leg is in better shape than the other. Two or three more months of Physiotherapy and You can walk like before. That's all from My side. I shall take My leave and Zhan do visit Me after You have met Joey."

With that Doc left. However, everyone was still thinking about Joey. Quinn coughed to grab all of their attention.

Quinn, "Well, I think that today, We all have a Bad Morning. I too have all the bad news."