Chapter 9

Warning Little R18+ Ahead:::::

The happiness of your life depends upon the quality of your thoughts.

The whole event came to an end. Five Star Hotel was booked for Kuan-Cheng's First Night. They reached their Presidential Suite that was elegantly decorated for them. 

As they entered, Hai Kuan immediately pinned Cheng to the Wall. It seemed as Some kind of Beast had entered Hai Kuan. If He could, he would Devour Zhuo Cheng 24*7. Hai Kuan after having His fill with Cheng's Lips, carried Cheng bridal style towards the Bed. Cheng tossed back on the Bed holding Hai Kuan's waist and nape hovering on Him,both kissing hungrily.

Both swiftly undid each other's clothes while kissing each other.Hai Kuan started kissing and marking Cheng's milky white creamy body.He was placing Love bite at every nook and corner of Cheng's heavenly body.

Zhuo Cheng, "Honey Stop biting Me.!Look, its as if I am white canvas and you are an immature artist trying to Paint."

Hai Kuan licking and biting on Cheng's earlobe said, "I want to create My Own Milky Way on My Galaxy. Do you know what's My Galaxy?"

Cheng, "No What is it?"

Hai Kuan started moving His finger over Cheng's neck,then on the nipple,moving to His belly, going further down onto His inner thighs. It was giving immeasurable pleasure to Zhuo Cheng with this. Hai Kuan again moved his fingers over Cheng's hardened member. He kept on teasing Him.

Hai Kuan, "You are My Galaxy. You are Such Divine Beauty. I can't believe You are Mine. Made for Me to LOVE, to TOUCH, to HOLD."
With that Hai Kuan took Cheng wholly into His mouth. He started licking and sucking him Up and Down making Cheng moan harder. After a few minutes Cheng cummed a lot in Hai Kuan's Mouth.

While Cheng panted heavily, Hai Kuan started scissoring Cheng. Hai Kuan even started licking Cheng's hole with His tongue. Cheng was on cloud nine. After teasing Cheng for some more time,Hai Kuan started to put His monster into Cheng's sweet preleaked Hole.

Cheng, "Kuaneeee, I can't bear it anymore. Touch me, Ravish Me, Show Me Stars Love."

Hai Kuan, without wasting time, thrusted in Him Raw. It was a bit painful but before Cheng could feel that Hai Kuan started thrusting in and out with slow and fast pace. 

Skin slapping, moans echoed throughout the room. After a few minutes Both felt ecstatic and cummed together. Both were panting heavily.

Hai Kuan, "Don't think Night's over Love.!!

Cheng catching his breath, smirked and said, "Unleash your Beast." It was indeed a long pleasurable night.

After two months……..

Xiao Zhan and Yibo's relationship had developed more. Today Xiao Zhan wanted To surprise Yibo. It was His semester break, hence he decided to visit their Office and bring Lunch Boxes. Yibo, Hai Kuan and Zhuo Cheng were having important meetings with both Dads and also Yibo's Distant cousin. 

Sam(Cousin)was the same as King Dad. He loved to play and talked without filters. 

Yibo, "Sam, so how do you think of this Green valley project."?

Sam, "Give me some time Honey. I just need 10 more minutes.Till Then You can dream about something Sexy." He winked at Yibo and all laughed at His words.

Hai Kuan, "Honey, we need to revise these files. Let's grab Coffee and Hit it."

With that They went to get drinks. King Dad and Sam were busy with their mischief whereas Yibo was just laughing at their Antics.