Chapter 39

Note::: R18+ Ahead it's been warned.

"You meet thousands of people and none of them really touch you. And then you meet one person and your life is changed forever."

As soon as Zhan ran away, Yibo did the Victory dance by throwing His one hand in the air as if he conquered the World. Seeing his foolishness, Hai Kuan just shook his head and pinched the bridge of his nose.

Hai Kuan, "Seriously Yibo!! I can't believe You are My Twin. I mean really, How can You be My Biological brother?"

Yibo, still grinning, said, "I won the challenge, can't you see?"

Hai Kuan, "What challenge?"

Yibo, "This Kid here challenged Me to prove My Love and I won. My Baby kissed Me. So I won. I proved to be His Alpha".

Hai Kuan shockingly said, "Seriously! Who was the opponent may I know?"

Yibo, "He was the opponent. He struck the deal." He pointed towards Joey, who was snickering holding his stomach. Yibo looked confused.

Hai Kuan, "You mean to say Joey was your Opponent and You had to prove You are Alpha. Wow! This is a huge victory, isn't it?"

Yibo thought for a few seconds and realised that He was played by and that too by a small Kid.

Yibo was still in a daze and said, "I was scammed. OH my God. Hai Kuanee! I was scammed."

Hai Kuan, "Stop yelling Dumb. Never knew I had such a Big Baby brother who's almost My height, but Airheaded too."

Yibo, "Hey how can You scold me! I was not thinking straight."

Hai Kuan, "Ya so much of not thinking straight that It gives me a shock. Anyways I came here to get your signature, so we can spare innocent people from going mad."

Yibo, "What innocent people?"

Hai Kuan, "Well Your discharge form. So that innocent staff can breathe peacefully. As for You, kid, good job."

With that, He gave a thumbs-up sign to Joey and left. Yibo, though staggering, rushed to catch up with Hai Kuan.

As they entered, Yibo with a sulking face looked at Zhan and asked, "This was not expected from You Chicken Pot Pie."

Zhan was flustered from earlier and now Yibo was calling Him with such embarrassing names that He instantly hid behind Mom. Cheng also cringed.

Hai Kuan, "It's your sins paying you back. Stop putting it on Bunny. And for God's sake sign the apology letter."

KD, "Yucks!! I am getting a severe cringe thinking about signing such nasty things."

Hai Kuan, "I seriously doubt that We are Biologically related."

Yibo, "Me too. Can't have You as My Twin."

Hai Kuan, "Oh! Shut Up. Don't forget We have Our DNA reports framed in Mom's room."

Zhuo Cheng, "Huh! DNA framed?

Hai Kuan, "Well, I do remember very well that on Our 5th birthday, Mom had Gifted Dad Our DNA reports. Though that time was the first time in my life I had seen Mom angry for a whole week."

KD, "Well! It was because I had merely said that I doubt these two to be My sons. And that Lady Gaga went on a killing spree. Even after I said Sorry, She went on with one whole month of No Sex shit."