Chapter 6

Time Skips 10 years later.......

Today Xiao Zhan had the Last Day of His School LIFE. He just gave His Final 10th Standard Board Exams. School had organised a full-day event. Morning all students were going to have free access to the whole School wearing Uniforms. And in the evening There was a Farewell party with Dj and Games and a few more activities.

In Morning Students had Scribble Day. Xiao Zhan got the maximum number of autographs, love messages, quotes etc. Even Teachers had participated in this. As Volunteers, many Ex-students were called to help with all the arrangements. School had even planned a mini Prom Party Where They were even going to Choose King and Queen of the Year. Yibo, Cheng and Hai Kuan had invited themselves as they didn't want to miss Xiao Zhan's First Farewell/Prom Night.

Xiao Zhan, "I don't believe these three can be so childish.

He complained to His best friends Huai Sang and Mia. His Friends knew how possessive His family is. They at times felt Pity for Xiao Zhan. He was never allowed for a night's stay at other kids' places. If He wanted to have one then He had to celebrate it at His House. He got whatever He asked for except having fun without these three bodyguards. Though Hai Kuan was a bit lenient, Sometimes even He wasn't able to Help Xiao Zhan from the other two. Xiao Zhan knew about Hai Kuan and Zhuo Cheng's feelings for each other and also about Yibo's feelings for Him. But He never accepted nor rejected. He himself didn't know what He felt for Yibo.

Mia, "Well since Your Ninjas are here, how are You going to deal with them, You know na that there will be a couple dances in the end and we even have a match made in heaven contest."

Huai Sang, "Shiaaa!!! Zhanie you are screwed, bro. Best I tell you don't take part in these."

Xiao Zhan smacked Huai Sang's Head and said, "Shut up Gorilla. This is My Farewell Prom Party and I am going to enjoy it to the fullest. No matter what happens."

With that, He went to Hai Kuan and asked him to spare time for He needed to discuss something. Hai Kuan immediately took Him to the library where They could talk freely as it was Empty.

Xiao Zhan, "Bestie I need Your Help." ( Xiao Zhan called Hai Kuan bestie, Zhuo Cheng as Captain) He hadn't given any nickname to Yibo. Yibo wanted Xiao Zhan to call him out of Love and not because He had to. According to Yibo, When Xiao Zhan would feel love, he shall call him by it automatically. As of now, Xiao Zhan respected Him and also agreed to be With Him. But it was not by choice but by courtesy. Though Xiao Zhan never had any problems with Yibo calling him or treating Him as Wife, He still was lacking his 100% Love. Their Age gap also had a huge part in this. Since Birth Xiao Zhan was used to Yibo's treatment. But while Growing The actual Spark was yet to come. Xiao Zhan never cheated or misbehaved, He would also reject any proposal. But he also didn't say Those Three words to Yibo.

Hai Kuan, "What's the wrong Bunny? Why do you sound so sad?"

Xiao Zhan, "Today We have 2main events, a King and Queen dance and Match-made in heaven contest. I want to take part in these. But With Captain and Yibo, I doubt I'll be able to do so."

Hai Kuan, "Hey Bunny! Don't be so sad. Listen Before coming here We had already decided that Today None of Us shall interfere with Your Day. You will enjoy Your Farewell just like other kids. So go and have fun. After All, this is Your Last Day of School Life. So Just Go Okay!"

Hearing this, Xiao Zhan gave a tight Hug to Hai Kuan and ran towards his friend with a most dazzling smile. Hai Kuan laughed at how Cute His Bunny was behaving.

In the evening, All the students dressed up for the Prom Party. Special arrangements were made for them to Change. They were asked to bring their outfits beforehand and a Few classrooms were turned into Green Rooms. With Great Music, the Food party was in full swing. Xiao Zhan, Huai Sang and Mia were having Fun. Older Guys were watching them from far and also happy to see Xiao Zhan smiling.

After a few minutes, the Art Teacher went on stage to announce the King and Queen of the Year. Even Before He could say the word a huge uproar was heard. Students were shouting Xiao Zhan's Name with one of the girls as, "King Xiao Zhan and Queen Emma". Xiao Zhan felt extremely Shy as he knew that his three Ninjas would be watching all this. He even saw Yibo winked at Him while He was called on stage. Xiao Zhan blushed but accepted His Crown and stood aside For the Queen. Later on, When they were waving at the Crowd all of Sudden Emma kissed Xiao Zhan on his Lips. For a moment Xiao Zhan froze, Huai Sang and Mia were also shocked. Yibo and Cheng wanted to rush to Xiao Zhan but Hai Kuan held them and asked them to wait and let Xiao Zhan handle it.

A few seconds later Xiao Zhan came to his senses and harshly pushed Emma away, and came down on stage. He started rubbing his Lips roughly. He was on the verge of tears when Yibo took Him in his arms and said, "It's okay." Xiao Zhan immediately hugged Yibo Tightly. Some moments later Xiao Zhan was back in Mood and All had even started playing Match- made in Heaven contest. Each boy and girl who wanted to know if they were compatible had to select any two numbers from 0-9, then the computer was programmed to say if it was compatible or not. Many won and many lost. Few boys asked Xiao Zhan to try also. But Xiao Zhan hesitated as He didn't know whom to try with. Still, They first tried with Mia and it was matched as very good friendly relations. Then a few more came up, some had no match while some were the same as Mia. Emma also tried, but It showed Not Matched. Everyone started laughing at Her. She got Very Angry and scowled at them.

Emma, "What's so funny? It's good that I am not matched because it means Xiao Zhan is cursed to be Single."

She smirked evilly and said, "Till now no one was matched with Him, not because of This stupid computer but it's because He is not Worthy to be with Anyone. He is Born to be a Loveless Skunk."

As she walked away, all were looking pitiful at Xiao Zhan. He was trembling with Humility. All of the Sudden Three handsome Guys stood in front of Xiao Zhan.
Cheng grabbed Xiao Zhan and Said, "Yes Witch You are Right. No lowlife Earthlings like You are worth being His partner. Only an Angel shall deserve My Baby."

Hai Kuan, "Witches like You deserve to rot in hell and not to be in heaven With Him."

Yibo took Xiao Zhan's hand and asked Him if He would like to Try out with Yibo.

Xiao Zhan was scared, "No, what if it is not matched. I don't want to hurt you or myself more. We had enough. Let's leave from here."

Yibo very softly said, "Starlet, Have faith and even if it's not matching You don't have to be sad as no matter the results, You are My Personal Star and I am Only Your Moon. Remember Star and Moon are always together forever and ever."

Yibo then asked The computer Guy to insert 10. ( I took Yibo's Birth Date and Xiao Zhan's Birthdate and added both 5+5=10) The entire hall was silent. Everyone held their breath and eagerly waited for the results. After a few minutes, A huge applause was heard. On the main screen, it was shown Match-Made in Heaven with an emoji of Heart blinking next To WXYZ (W for Wang, X for Xiao, Y for Yibo, Z for Zhan. Also Wangxian and Yizhan.) initials.

Xiao Zhan was flustered as He saw this. Everyone congratulated Him. Emma walked away from there angrily. Though Zhuo Cheng was not happy with the results, He felt good at least His brother was saved from humiliation.

Zhou Cheng, "It's better than that white powdered Skeleton Girl."

Hai Kuan, "Honey, want to see Ours too?"

Zhou Cheng, "No need, I will change the Whole Universe if it's not matching. But won't let You have anyone else. Mind you, if even for milliseconds it comes in your brain to try with someone else, I'll send you both into BlackHole."

Hai Kuan, "Calm down Tigress. I don't want to end up as dinner. But I would love to have you as dessert."

With that, All ended up hugging and laughing and enjoying their heart's content.......