Chapter 30

Warning:: Little R18 Ahead....

Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward."

Next morning Zhan, who was still in Yibo's arms, felt someone caressing His Cheeks. His Eyes, earlobes, cheeks, Jawlines were being touched in the most sensuous way. He felt as His features were being traced.

With a small sweet moan He opened his eyes and saw Yibo grinning like teen girl seeing Her crush from close up.

Zhan, "My Lovely Alpha What's with You early morning?"

Yibo smiled like a teenager and said, "What Did You call Me?" Please please say it once More."

Zhan shyly said, "Love, Alpha!! Now will you ask that Monster to Calm down. It's early morning and Our Families will be coming soon. Let go of Me na"

Yibo, "Baby it's time to celebrate.You called me so lovingly. How can My Joystick can stay still? Please na. And I guarantee You We have till 10, No one will disturb Us. You have no idea since last night all I could dream of Those pinkie buddies.I....I ...."

He had a bit of sadness in his Voice. Zhan felt it and immediately asked him to look at Him and said, "You will be back to normal within a few months. We will make sure of it. Till then Tell Me What You Want and I'll do everything for You. Don't hesitate."

Yibo was glad to hear this and said, "I.. I want to TOUCH You. I want to feel you. I know We need to wait, but there are few things we can Try. So......!

Zhan was flustered but said, "I... I'll try My Best."

With that Yibo traced Zhan's plump Lips with His Fingers. Zhan's Cheeks, Ears turned Red. He was looking ethereal under early morning rays. Yibo got hold of His Lips and this time traced them with His tongue. Both were Red from the most passionate kiss. Suddenly an idea struck in Yibo's mind. He asked Zhan to Lay down on the bed, facing His legs. He told Zhan and guided him to lay side by side in 69 position and they both helped each other pulling off their lower garments. Zhan blushed a bit when Yibo snuggled deep to take in the heavenly scent of the precum beads collected on the top of the tip. He licked them clean and sucked a sharp breath when Zhan tried to copy his actions. At first Zhan was feeling too shy and scared.

Seeing His hesitation Yibo asked Him, "Baby!! Take a deep breath and feel My scent. Don't worry You will do great."

Zhan, "I... shyly said, '' It's....Huge.. I... won't be able to take it whole."

Yibo, "It's okay love. We will take it slowly. We have a whole life to learn and Master the Art."

Zhan pinched His thighs, "Shameless"

But slowly Zhan held Yibo's hardened Rock. He didn't waste time and started stroking it. Yibo let out a small moan.

Zhan, "You aren't the only one who is impatient"

Yibo chuckled and squeezed him. While Yibo was pleasuring Zhan, All Zhan could feel as if his soul was being sucked. HE was feeling light all of a sudden.

"Ahhh....." moaned Zhan, as it was the first time He was feeling all this.

Zhan, "Hey Alpha stop eating Me. Ahhh.... Fuck.... Yibo.... What are you doing...shit it's..... Ahhhh...

Yibo looked at him for once and again started licking and sucking the Zhan.

Zhan grunted at the warm sensation of Yibo's mouth and lips over his member.

Yibo picked the pace, bobbing His head faster and pumping the remaining exposed part. He knew Zhan was liking it from the way Zhan was moaning and grunting. Sound of slurping was heard. Zhan could only take half of Yibo, but that was more than enough for Yibo. With a few more licks and bites and slurps, Both cum into each other's mouth. 

Zhan cleaned his face as some of Yibo's cum was leaking from his Mouth. He even adjusted his clothes and Yibo's too. He again snuggled into Yibo's arms.

Zhan, "Can I ask you something?"

Yibo, "Surely Baby"

Zhan, "Ummmm... How .. How have you managed till now?"

Yibo, "I'll tell you but Promise that You won't be Angry."

For a moment Zhan thought maybe He went to Someone else but He remained silent and waited for Yibo to complete.

Yibo saw Zhan frowning hence cut short His tease and asked Him to get his wallet. Zhan brought His wallet from their Bags. Yibo then asked Him to open it to see what's inside. When Zhan saw what was there, His whole body again turned Red with embarrassment. Yibo had Zhan's Three pics. One of them was Him in just shorts, another was bathing in a pool where his body shape was clearly visible and the other was getting wet in rain. Whoever saw these would feel erotic.

Zhan instantly placed all the pics back and closed the wallet. He started breathing Heavily. He quickly opened all the curtains and also their Main door. Then sat on his Bed. He was looking everywhere except at Yibo.

Yibo, "Baby it's ok. Now that I have tasted Pure Heavenly Wine I think there's no need to keep these pics."

Zhan, "Shameless,Pervert."

Yibo laughed and said, "What! It's a fact."

Zhan felt embarrassed but also grinned. Before they could further say anything, Mom and both Dads with Quinn entered.

KD, "Why does the Room smell different? Did you guys use some flavoured Air freshener?"

Yibo smirked and said, "Yes. Just had Elixir From Heavens that too Mixed with Chocolate and Strawberries."

Zhan pinched Yibo for saying so. All the elders understood What must have happened. Mom, "Careful as He is still Underage."

Zhan Yelled, "Mom Not You too."

Just then Doc entered and started with his routine check-up. He informed Zhan could be discharged in 2-3 days. Whereas Yibo would need a week's Time. Also Yibo needs to go for physiotherapy for 2 more months. All felt relieved hearing this. 

Mom, "It's really Good to See everything back on track. Hopefully Now there won't be any more Storms coming Our Way."

Quinn, "Well... it's good to know Both Our Kids doing well, but...!"

KD, "But What?"

Quinn, "Don't want to spoilsport, but We need to prepare for a few things which may not be to our likings."

Dad, "What do you Mean"

Quinn, "Well We need Your testimony against Mark. You might be interrogated for the drugs deal case. You would be even summoned. And a defence lawyer may ask you to give detailed info on your Stay. He would even ask You to talk about what happened when you were kidnapped."

Just When Quinn was saying this, the Doctor who was looking after Joey's health asked them to meet Him in his cabin. He asked specifically for Zhan to come as He wanted to discuss Joey's health.

Zhan, "Is Joey Fine?"

Doc, "Yes for now He is, But... as for His future I want to have this meeting."

Though Joey was a stranger to them, Seeing how much Zhan cared for The Kid, KD and others decided to have this meeting.

What was it that Doc wanted to discuss........