Chapter 7

"Happiness is a by-product of an effort to make someone else happy."

After the Prom Party Yibo had taken more place in Xiao Zhan's Heart. Xiao Zhan started to like Yibo more. It was decided that Once Xiao Zhan was done with His final exams, They would have Cheng and Hai Kuan's Wedding. Hence Now was the time for their Wedding. They decided to have a beach wedding.

Both Dads and Yibo with Xiao Zhan had gone three days before the wedding for all the arrangements. Mom and Kuan-Cheng would go later on. As they reached the Resort, Xiao Zhan was mesmerised by the Scene. It was a vintage-style resort with modern amenities. They decided to freshen up and then start with their agenda. YIZHAN went to check out the decorations at the beach, whereas Dad went to check for catering. While they were at the beach, Yibo suddenly asked Zhan to join him for a swim.

Xiao Zhan, "You carry on. I want to have a small nap." With that, He went to the Shade and laid down.

Yibo was now topless with only his swimming trunks. At first, Xiao Zhan did not pay any attention to it but as Yibo came out of the water, Zhan saw how few girls and even boys were eyeraping Him. Zhan felt a bit of a sting in his Heart. He rushed out from there, while doing so he heard King Dad talking to a Lady.

King Dad, "How can I help you Sunshine?"

Lady, "Who's the Hottie over there? I Saw him earlier talking with you."

King Dad looked over where the Lady was pointing and found Yibo swimming.

King Dad, "Why? Did He misbehave or something? He is My Son so may I know, Why are you asking about him?"

Lady, "Well Honestly I am very much impressed with your Son. Just now He even helped a timid boy with his arrangements. I must tell you that timid boy was about to break an expensive vase. Maybe He was from the decorator's Team. If Your Son was not on time, That silly Boy would have lost His Job."

King Dad, "Well what can I say. My sons have after all taken their Genes from a Genius like Me, Who's All-rounder."

Dad, "Yes He is an all-rounder asshole. And let me tell you, His kids are not His DNA. There was a major mistake. Father like Him can't Have Sons like Yibo and Kuan. And also About the timid boy, you were saying is My Son. Now, Will, You Excuse Us."

King Dad raised his brows at the Lady and asked, "Wait! Did you call my Angel timid?"

Lady smirked, "So what if He is your Son, He seems like an employee rather than an employer. Trust Me to get your Son away from that boy or else He will lose his Shine."

Just then a loud, angry voice was heard, "ENOUGH."

Lady shivered when the Voice came nearer, "If staying with that Boy makes me lose My Shine, so be it. I shall accept Darkness but not brightness without Him."

It was Yibo's Voice, which made Lady flinch.

King Dad looked with disgust at the Lady and said, "I suggest You should go and join your nasty Minx Group, and shit in your mud."

Xiao Zhan who saw and heard everything grabbed Yibo's hand and went towards His Room.

After reaching he pushed Yibo and said, "Why did you say all that? Why do you always defend Me? That lady was right, I am Timid, But it's because You Guys have never let me do anything. Why Do you love me so much? When I just feel pain in here, when someone tries to get near me. Why do I hate to see you in these swimming trunks? Why did it start aching badly when those people were looking at you lustfully? Why My Heart Ached? Just Why? Tell me. It hurts here."