Chapter 47

Trust is like blood pressure. It's silent, vital to good health, and if abused it can be deadly.

Next day morning, Zhan Woke up with a heavy headache. He groaned with pain. For a moment, He held his head as all the memories of the previous night came crashing down. For a second he felt extremely embarrassed, but then he had a sad face. Just as he was in deep thoughts,Yibo Entered with breakfast and Honey water.

Yibo, "Hey! Morning Sunshine! What's wrong? Did ..... did you remember about yesterday?"

Zhan silently nodded. Yibo Was confused as instead of being embarrassed, he found Zhan Frowning and sad.

Yibo, "Love! What's the matter? Why are you so quiet? Please share your thoughts."

Zhan hesitantly said, "I know what I did yesterday, but .... But I....am not shy about it. I wanted to do it...to...make..... !

Yibo asked, "Make what?"

Zhan, "Make you not forget me."

Yibo Gave a confused look.

Zhan with tears, "I thought if I am found guilty and sent to prison.... And stay away for long,You might find someone else....and.... Forget Me....I am not scared of the judgement....but scared of what if You are not there for Me.... I am Sorry for my past.... I know it has caused so many troubles but ..... I didn't do it intentionally... Trust Me.... I am Sorry ... But please please Don't Forget Me .. Please wait for Me .. I'll listen to you ... do as you want.... Will ... will ... never ever argue... please please Don't break up with Me. I.... I...am scared..if I come out and you aren't there ...."

By now He was hiccuping. He was crying hysterically. Hearing his sobs, Hai Kuan and Cheng also entered... 

Zhuo Cheng took Zhan in His arms, where Hai Kuan  was making Yibo come out from His shock.

Yibo held Zhan's arms angrily and yelled, "Do you really think this low of My love that you need to seduce me. What have I done wrong? Why can't you trust Me. Why do you always doubt US? Why? Just God Damn Why?"

Xiaoqi, who had come, saw Yibo's Anger and flinched. She whimpered into Hai Kuan's arms and started crying, "Papa please please Don't hurt us na... please papa don't hurt us"

Hearing Her Hai Kuan immediately asked Yibo to calm down.Yibo saw Xiaoqi. He took a deep breath and caressed Xiaoqi's hair and took her in his arms and said, "Sorry Baby. Sorry won't shout. Please forgive me."

Xiaoqi saw Yibo talking in a low soft voice, instantly held him tightly and said, "Bowie don't become like Papa. I don't like to see you like Papa. Please na .."

Yibo calmly said, "Promise Love. Will try to always be your Bowie, sweet Bowie. Ok!"

He looked at the crying Zhan once and Left with Xiaoqi.

Cheng asked Zhan what happened and also made him stop crying. After Zhan Explained everything, Hai Kuan  took his hands and said, "Bunny! Why do you think Your Love is so weak? Don't you trust yourself or is Yibo lacking to show you? We all know that your love is strong enough to go through any obstacles then why can't you trust it yourself. Why the doubt dear. And Why so many negative thoughts? You are innocent. We all firmly believe that. Why aren't you trusting yourself?"

Cheng, "Baby! We are not going to let you be punished. We shall fight against Everything. Don't think negatively. Yibo won't let you go through any troubles. So please Relax okay."