Chapter 26

Always Remember"What lies Behind Us and what lies Before Us are Tiny Matters compared to What lies Within Us."

It has been 7 days since the rescue mission. Zhan groggily Opened his Eyes. He looked around him as if the rays of the sun were burning his eyes. He instantly shut his eyes. Slowly he again tried to open his eyes and looked around. He saw his mother sitting next to him.He tried to get up, but due to his injuries It was a bit painful to get up. He called his mother but because of not talking for a long time, His throat was sore.

With great difficulty He called His Mom,"Mom......Mom ......"

Mom heard a faint voice calling for Her. She woke up and tried to hear it again. When Zhan made movement, She realised that Zhan was conscious and had woken up. She even saw Him trying to sit up. She held his hand and made Him sit. She even wiped a few sweat drops formed on His forehead.

Mom kissed His forehead and said, "How are you Baby.? Do you feel pain anywhere? Wait, I'll call the Doc.!"

Zhan held her hands and said, "I am Thirsty.!"

Mom immediately brought water for Him and helped Him drink it too. She was caressing His Cheeks, when Dad and KD entered and saw Zhan awaken.

Dad, "Hey Sweets! So happy to see you awake. How are you feeling.?"

KD, "Let's call for Doc first."

By now Doc came and checked Zhan. He changed a few of His meds and diet, rest He was all well. Just need to be in hospital for a week more than could be discharged.

After Doc left, Zhan asked, "Mom, where is Yibo, Captain and Besttie.? How is Joey? Was He Saved or Not? Where are all?"

Dad, "Baby ummm I think we should call it a Day. Afterall You have just woken up. Why don't you take a rest for now.? Will talk about this later?"

Zhan found this very confusing. Why no one is around and on top of that no one is answering him too. He looked at KD and again asked, "King please at least You answer me.I can't rest until I get to know about Them. Please..... please"

KD found himself in a tight spot. He nervously rubbed his neck and said, "Hmmmm Please Angel don't stress. Right now all I can say is All were saved.Rest will talk later."

Zhan found this very weird. Why are They behaving like this?" He again asked, "Why... later .. What's going on? Please I beg you... tell me what is wrong.? Please...."

Mom, "Baby listen to us. Ummm How about We will talk about this tomorrow. Rest for now."

Seeing hesitation in everyone's eyes, Zhan dropped the Idea and decided to ask tomorrow.

Next day morning as soon as Zhan woke up, First thing he asked was for Others.

He said, "Well today I am quite better than before and I need all the answers too."

KD took a deep breath and said, "Well... How much Do you remember?"

Zhan, "All I remember is asking Yibo to save Joey before fainting."

KD, "Hmm. Exactly. After You fainted Yibo saved Joey But...

Flashback to that Day ...

After Zhan asked Yibo to leave Him and save Joey, Yibo let Quinn take care of Him and went to Joey.

Hai Kuan, "What are you doing Yibo?It's not What I am thinking it is?