Chapter 38

Every ocean wave is a pirate; it attacks the land and it tries to drag the land into the ocean! Life is nothing but a struggle between the looter and the looted!

Zhan and Yibo decided to visit Joey together. As they entered, They could easily feel Joey was trying to smile and show that He is completely Fine. But it was evident that He was in tremendous pain. Though not to let Him feel guilty or hurt, they didn't protrude more and instead decided to lessen His pain by talking about other things.

Zhan sat next to Joey. He took His one hand, and asked, "How are you feeling today?"

Joey with a smile said, "I am fine. Don't worry about Me so much, Big Brother."

He turned towards Yibo and said, "So I heard You are getting discharged. Well, Doc and a few Nurses were surely in party mode hearing about it. I do want to know What did you do, for them to behave like that?"

Yibo rubbed his Neck feeling embarrassed to say that in front of Zhan.

Yibo, "Well! Let's skip that for now. Hmmm, I think we should talk about you."

Zhan, "Yes, Yibo is right. Doc said You wanted to discuss something with Me. What is it? You want something?"

Joey breathed out and said, "Will You sign My request form for Organ donation? Listen to Me out first and then you can tell me whatever you feel."

Zhan and Yibo both were stoked for a while. They were practically frozen. After a few seconds, both came back to their senses and asked Joey to go ahead with what He wanted to say.

Joey, "First of all, I am very happy with Life. When I was with my mama, I had just one regret of not having a family. Always wanted to have a sibling or any person to be called as a family member other than Me and My Mama. Then I got kidnapped and Met You. With you, I found Big Brother. A family member. I am totally happy with my life so far."

Zhan with a lump in his throat and said, "Why are you saying all this? We are family and will all stay together."

Yibo also irritatedly said, "Listen, kid, You are too small for all these Life talks. Right now just focus on getting healthy and it will also help Angel to look for Me more than to keep on worrying about You."

Joey, "By any Chance are You, Jealous Uncle?"

Yibo scoffed and said, "No! I mean, I don't feel so.... I do... Forget it."

Joey laughed at Yibo's hesitation. He said, "Don't worry Uncle! I am not going to take Your Angel away from You. No need to be jellyfish over Me and Him. He is all yours. But I do doubt Your feelings. How do I know You love Him truly?"

Yibo, "What!! Kid Watch, what are you saying? I can prove to You any given time how much Angel means to me."

Joey, "Really, then sing a song based on Your feelings."

Yibo smirked and said, "Challenge accepted. Wait for Me. And trust me after I am done with it, You will never doubt Me and my Love."

Yibo left to get Guitar from his room. It was Hai Kuan's which they had kept for Yibo to play when he was bored. Meanwhile, Zhan asked Joey Why He was so serious a few minutes back.

Joey, "Big brother, I know some people may feel I am talking way more than my age. But You tell me the way I have been so far isn't it easy to become mature before reaching the age. I mean first saw Mama's struggle than our time in that shit place and now with this health. I know My body more than any of you. I feel it. Please sign the form. At least I'll be able to live in that way."