Chapter 31

Some people are silently struggling with burdens that would break our backs.

Next day Zhan went to meet Joey. Its been two days since Joey woke up.But today He was fully awake. When He saw Zhan he felt extremely happy and relieved. 

Joey, "Big Brother, Are we really saved? Did Your Family Help Us?"

Zhan, "Yes Dear! My family saved us. How are You feeling? Don't worry. Now on We are totally safe. No one can harm us anymore. Take a rest for now. I am nearby only. Will explain everything later on okay!!

After assuring Joey, Zhan and His family, except Yibo and Cheng,went to meet Joey's Doc. As they entered They saw a 6-7yr old girl sitting in a corner of the cabin. When She looked up from the doll she was holding, Zhan uttered, "Fairy". Yes She looked like a beautiful Little Fairy. Long brown straight Hair, brown eyes, fair skin, pink Lips. One look and anyone would fall for Her. She had the cutest pout ever seen. 

Doc, "Stop it sweets. You already had one cookie, now it's time for Your meds. Let Aunty Ann take You to Your Room."

The Girl approached Zhan and Held His hand and asked him to bend down, so She could whisper in His ears. As Zhan did so, She said, "This Uncle is very Bad. Don't take His Meds. He fools Us."

Zhan felt amused and said, "How?"

Girl, "He gives me M&M's but they turn bitter. Yucky!!!! The shape also keeps changing. See He has them right now also. Don't take it. Even Barbie doesn't want them."

Zhan smiled and said, "How about I buy You good M&M's. Your Barbie will also like them."

Girl thought very hard and with a sad face said, "But I can't have it. Uncle says not to take anything from People who look like Thanos"

Zhan smiled and said, "Well I don't look like Thanos, Do I? How about Let's Be friends. I'll get Ken, so Your Barbie will also have a friend then."

Hearing this She gave the Most beautiful smile ever seen. Her eyes were twinkling. She immediately said, "Yessss. Then We can have Our Own Tea party."

The Doc who heard everything said, "I also want to come to this Tea party."

Girl, "No you are not allowed. First Give real M&M's. These are Bitter." She pouted. 

Everyone laughed at this. Zhan felt an indescribable feeling towards Her. Even KD couldn't stop Himself from patting Her. He immediately said, "Can I come too? I'll also bring something."

Girl looked at KD and then said, "Hmm! You don't look like Thanos, But still No.!

KD, "Whyyyy?????"

Girl, "You look like Loki, Thor's brother. Bad Man.! So a Not invited."

KD was not ready to give up, Hence said, "What if I bring Cupcakes and Waffles for all."

"Really" squealed the little one. "Surely You are coming."

Within 10 mins everyone was wrapped around Her fingers. She had made a good place in each one's heart. Few minutes later A nurse came and took the girl out. After She Left, Zhan asked the Doc about the Girl.

Doc, "Well Her name is Xiaoqi, She is the daughter of one of the Nurse's who worked here. Due to domestic violence She died two months back. We didn't want Her Father to have this little Fairy, hence We all staff are taking care of her and also looking for a suitable House who can adopt Her. But there is one more thing about Her. Since She belonged to an abusive household, she developed heart problems. As for now We are treating Her with medications and it's working fine."