Chapter 15

Guilt is not a response to anger; it is a response to one's own actions or lack of action. If it leads to change then it can be useful, since it is then no longer guilt but the beginning of knowledge.

After leaving the House, Zhan instantly met Mark. He was so much clouded by anger, frustration that He wasn't able to make out what's right and What's wrong.

Mark was more than Happy to have Zhan on board. He started taking Baby steps towards Zhan's destruction. First step He asked Zhan to take was to leave the Dorm and start living with Him in His Condo. He made Zhan change His look. Studs, Dyed Hair, Skinny Jeans and other accessories were introduced. He knew Zhan was Wild Untamed Horse, hence He was going in reverse psychological way. He was only talking and making Zhan do things Which Zhan wanted to Hear or liked.

Whereas Yibo and others were trying to Stop and make Him understand what is right. The more They tried, More Zhan became Rebellious. Zhan was getting more involved With Mark by getting irritated with all These rules taught by His Family. He started skipping lectures. He was now talking less with His two Roommates also.

One thing was a bit good that at least He let Yibo call Him every now and then. He would talk happily with Yibo only till Yibo didn't say anything about Mark. By now Yibo and all understood What Mark's game was. But They were helpless for the Moment.

It's been Three months Now.....

Zhan was now a Puppet of Mark. Though He still kept His relations with Yibo,It was Bit different. Yibo knew all They needed was Time and would Bring their Angel Back.

Zhan had almost Become Mark's right hand. One day He even took Zhan to Club. Though Zhan had informed Yibo about It, But It was a very Scary situation for All. As Zhan was totally influenced by now.

Hai Kuan, "Yibo this is getting out of Hands. We need to do something?"

Yibo, "I know Bro. But we can't force Angel. You know He is reacting in a very wrong way. What if Our step backfires?"

KD, "But Son we can't just sit and watch. That Bastard is ruining Our Angel."

Zhuo Cheng, "Why don't we just Talk to that Devil?"

Yibo, "You think He will listen.? He wants Our Baby as His Puppet to do God knows What."

As they were in deep conversation,Yibo got a call From Zhan. Yibo put the call on the speaker.

Zhan was talking in a bit tipsy way, "Hey Bowie,You won't believe what fun I had today! Mark took Me to this exclusive Club. It was fabulous. I saw many rich people out there."

Yibo calmly asked, "Sweets, if I ask you something, would you honestly answer It?"

Zhan, "Ofcourse,What is it?"

Yibo took a deep breath and said, "Do you still Love Me.?Do You See Us Together In the Future as Husbands?"

Zhan paused for a few seconds and said, "Listen I am saying it For the Last Time, No matter What I will always be YOURS. So stop acting Old Geezer. Ok? I need to hang up Now. Will Call you tomorrow."

With that Zhan disconnected the Call. Yibo, who was holding His Breath, calmed Himself after hearing this. All felt as if They had a small ray of hope to get Zhan back. What They missed Was Time was running fast. Hail Storm had already started knocking on their doors.

Two Months later.....

Mark had started using Zhan as his Puppet. He would ask Zhan to do His small chores. Which were actually illegal stuff. He would ask Zhan to deliver small packages here and there. Once Zhan's old Roommate came to visit Zhan. They came to know about this. Hence they informed Yibo and His family. Yibo very politely asked Zhan to check What these packages were???