Chapter 14

Do not make assumptions unless you know the whole story. If in doubt, ask the person directly. Focus your attention on the truth, not on what you think is the truth!

It's been 6months since Xiao Zhan met Mark and came to the States. So far everything was going well for Zhan. Whereas It was a bit of trouble for Yibo and Others.

In the start, Yibo and Cheng both had fallen Sick. They were so depressed that they had stopped living. Both had locked themselves in for almost 3 days. Finally, When KD threatened to call Zhan and inform Him of their condition, they both came out of seclusion and started getting normal. Still, both were more or less always sad, but at least they were not drowning in sorrow.

Slowly and Steadily they started indulging themselves in work. Unaware of the Storm everyone started living their lives as usual.

In the States.....

Mark was persistent to make Xiao Zhan his Friend. He used all means to be on the good side for Zhan. He Only played to be a good Samaritan in front of Zhan hiding his true form. Day by day his actions made Zhan think positive about him. At one point he even introduced his family to Mark. Yibo, Cheng and Hai Kuan instantly felt bad vibes about him. Indirectly they even warned Zhan not to trust him blindly. They decided to keep a watch on Zhan without letting him know.

Trouble was not only in the States, but it was also back home too. One of the investors in Yibo's company had evil intentions towards him. Though Yibo and Others were always aware of The investor, they knew something bad was coming towards them.

One such ungrateful day had risen. Yibo and Zhuo Cheng had a dinner meeting with the said investor. It was held at the outskirts of the City. As the dinner was going on, Yibo excused himself and went to the washroom. As He left, the investor gave an evil look at the serving waiter. While returning from the washroom, Yibo bumped into a stranger.

Yibo, "Watch where you are going?"

Stranger, "I am so sorry."

Without letting Yibo know, Stranger had sprayed Aphrodisiac perfume. Yibo could smell a sweet scent in the Air. He thought maybe Hotel had sprayed Air Freshener and didn't take it seriously. He had inhaled a good amount of it. By the time He reached the drug, it had started taking its effect. Since Yibo and Cheng both had kept their guards on, Seeing Yibo's condition, Zhuo Cheng immediately excused himself. The investor felt annoyed as He wanted to take Yibo, but Cheng stepped in and took Yibo away.

Zhuo Cheng instantly with drugged Yibo went out of the Hotel. As soon as He got into the Car, He called Hai Kuan and told Him everything. Hai Kuan instructed Him to find a nearby Motel and to keep His phone On. After a 15 mins drive, Zhuo Cheng found a cheap motel. By now the drug had taken its effect. Yibo was breathing heavily. He was calling for Zhan. Zhuo Cheng somehow managed to carry Yibo to the Room and again put Hai Kuan on Video call. By now even their Parents came to know everything.

Hai Kuan, "Yibo listen to Me. Go to the Bathroom and lock Yourself. You Know how to relieve Yourself. Please, Bro. You need to be strong. You Listening to Me?"

Yibo stuttered, "I can't breathe. It's painful..... I..... need ....Zhan... I...can't control....."

He was looking at Zhuo Cheng. Cheng saw lust, He got scared and harshly pushed Yibo into the Washroom and locked it from outside. He even placed a small table across the Door. Not to let Yibo Out, before he was Normal.

Zhuo Cheng, "Hai Kuan... I am scared... I saw Beast instead of Yibo... Please... save us... I can't go out either as it's a deserted area. What Should I do?