shouts to the void

hi. hello.

sorry i went awol i lurk a lot but i stopped posting heroes of today, in fact i stopped writing period.

i miss it! but it's just so freaking hard to do anything but sleep nowadays. i'm always tired even if i get good sleep. side effect of the depression i guess.

i've been trying to write some more and i made decent progress into a short story about the end of the world, i probably am about halfway done that. my novels are basically done for right now, i can't even tell you the last time i even looked at heroes of today or the new book i was writing for nano. i miss that book but idk, i've hit a block. it's hard writing from the perspective of a ghost lmao

im hoping to write more for ephemeral. anything i write will probably be posted there, so if you want to keep up with me go ahead and add that to your library. if you missed any of the recent parts, i recommend reading them because i'm honestly quite proud of them. they're all darker with a lot of creepy eerie undertones. i have trigger warnings listed for the ones i believe could be triggering as well.

anyway all of this to say, i've been trying to write. for now my novels are kind of ... kaplut. but i prefer writing short stories half of the time anyway, there's a lot i can do in terms of varying my genre, style, tone, theme, and so on and so forth in a series of short works as opposed to one long work.

(if anyone has any dialogue prompts/short writing prompts, feel free to send them my way because i'm always searching for inspiration)

and to close this off, i'll say i'm officially out to myself as non-binary, so i figured i'd let anyone here know as well! my pronouns are in my bio, but i use she/they interchangeably.

being a woman sucked and i have never felt connected to my sex and i've finally realized why and it's weird to have this new viewpoint! but i also still struggle with how i fit into the enby spectrum because im very feminine, and i dont particularly *want* to be masculine. so it's hard to say im non-binary when i still am so feminine, though i do know femininity =/= womanhood!

that's the end of my little update for how. stay safe y'all. be gay do crime.

bye!