The Good Things

This is a list.

A long list.

I love making lists, and I'm back in a slump. It's not much, it's really more of, "I want to go home" because I'm not home.

Or it's just "I want my parents".

I love my parents and I'm away from them until either Sunday or Tuesday. I have no idea. Hopefully Sunday.

Anyway, this is a list of all the good things in life.

Yeah.

Okay.

Writing
I love to write, and it honestly makes me so happy (and maddd) because I can do anything. I am the Overlord of my world and I can make anything and everything happen. I can kill a character, which I, btw, was going to do in SotP before I stopped writing it.

Life Goals
Such as publishing a book, falling in love, opening a library, and getting a college degree. Falling in love has just been this fantasy of mine for a little while now. I have a perfect envisioned future for my S/O and I, where we're perfectly happy with no kids and we just love each other so much. Idk I'm a little bit of a romantic.

AGT
I love to watch America's Got Talent. My family and I sit together and watch it, and this season has been so good so far. Gosh.

Wattpad
I love Wattpad, because it allows me to read others people's, who are just like me, works. And it's a place for me to share the corner of my mind with the world, anonymously (kinda) because in real life, I don't like people reading my writing.

Online Friends
I love you all. Abbi, Swansy, Meg, Farida, Kate, axgordon (what do I call you!?), Luna, and Water. I just love you. And I tell you that a lot. But I really do.

Family
Cheesy. But they still love me, and I them.

Hamilton
He sure knows what to do in a trench. This genius work of art never fails to make me feel better. Honestly.

Dear Evan Hansen
~We've been way too out of touch. Things have been crazy and it sucks that we don't talk that much.~ I love DEH. "Did you fall? Or did you let go?"
Chiiiiiiills.

Downtown
I love downtown areas. I want to live in a townhouse, downtown, with a lot of plants and sweaters, and go to town a lot to browse the little shops, and oh my gosh I love downtown whereilive. Also downtown whereiamnow, but I haven't been in a while. I got my favorite pair of earrings from a cute little shop at downtown whereiamnow, little bronze starfishes. Not nickel. I think I'm allergic to nickel.

My Future
Do you remember my chapter on that library I did oh-so-long-ago? Yeah. That is a dream I really want to be in my future. I'm certainly dreaming big, and my dreams, oddly enough, are keeping me grounded. I just said I want to grow up to live in a townhouse with my future husband downtown, and I love to think of my future.

My TsumTsums
In case you've never heard of TsumTsums, they're these little stuffed animals made by Disney, of their characters. They're the most adorable things ever. And I love my Leia Tsums. I squeeze them when I'm kinda sad, or mad, and I sleep with one in both my hands. I like to hold things in my sleep, I guess, because when I was like two and younger I held a binky in each hand while I slept, and yeah. Anyway, these are my Leia Tsums:

I might've shown them to you before but it doesn't matter because they're relevant to this list

I might've shown them to you before but it doesn't matter because they're relevant to this list. That's an old picture, too.

Friends
Because. . . Friends. . . Friends are your chosen family. And that means a lot more than your real family, because you chose them.

And More.

I can't think of anything else right now that's big, but I have a little more of my list down below, I just didn't want to put a description for them.

- Autumn

- Raking

- Sweaters

- Boots

- WiFi

- Music

- Dodie

- ZBB

- Old Rock

- Queen Radio on Pandora

- Rain

- Storms

- Sharpies

- Gel Pens

- Shuffling a Deck of Cards

- Solitaire

- Cursive

- Flowers

- Townhouses

- Sunsets

- Sunrises
(even if i sleep too late to see one for myself)

- Sleeping In

- Pinterest

- My Dear Crows 🖤

- Libraries

- Skinny Jeans

- Flowy Shirts and Dresses

Thanks for your time.

-katelynn

-katelynn