Okay. Yeah.

hi again.

I just combed through this book, and I realized how much I've changed in three years. I don't share as much, I'm not on 24/7, and I've learned a lot.

I'm going into high school September fourth. That's an incredibly scary thought for me. I'm a real-deal teenager now.

And that brings us to my first major change.

I'm a lot more of a private person now, I suppose. I didn't announce "HEY IT'S MY BIRTHDAY WORSHIP ME" like I did a few years ago. I don't think I did anything.

Also my three-year anniversary of being on Wattpad slipped by without me even noticing. I did something "huge" (and I really only say that for lack of better word) for one and two, but come late April of 2018, and I forgot. It's just not as important anymore.

I just recently published a short story book, Ephemeral Stories, which I'm hoping to actively write in and update parts. The two I have in the collection right now are pre-written that I took from this book and put into that book. I have two more shorts in the works but they haven't really struck a chord with me yet. So idk. I'll get things out there, though. Eventually.

I am well aware that I've basically dropped off the planet, and have been doing this every couple months for the past, idk, year. But I want to buckle down on writing and try and enter contests and try and spread my profile and my stories, because I feel like if I had someone to write for, I'd write more. Y'know?

"Forget Me" is very difficult to write. I just thought I'd say that, because the updates aren't very often and are kind of random when they happen. My problem with it is that it's not so much a continuous story, like "his queen" or anything else I've written. It's documents and different snippets of William's life and it's not in chronological order, and deciding what to put in, when, and how, is hard.

I was going to say more, but I can't remember what. So I guess that's all. Bye.

-Katelynn