chapter six

it was now lunch time and minho had met with felix and seungmin in the corridor as the three were now on their way to the cafeteria.

"how you feeling min?" felix asked as he walked while glancing at minho. "you've been quiet this whole walk but you still look happy."

minho bumped his shoulder lightly. "i'm alright lix, i'm just conflicted." he sighed, "i mean i'm happy jisung will be spending lunch with us, but i'm worried with how he's feeling... he never comes into school late."

seungmin was smiling as he put his phone away in his pocket. "hyunjin says jisungs lightened up since he arrived, chans third period was cancelled so he offered to pick jisung up and drive him in. apparently there's been a huge improvement to his mood up till now."

minho felt relieved, he turned to felix with a smile. "see lix? you're getting your best friend back." felix smiled as he clapped his hands in delight.

"just don't suffocate him." seungmin laughed.

"hey hey hey." felix said with a scowl, he quickly returned to a smile as the three neared the entrance to the cafeteria.

they walked in and made their way to their usual table, they noticed chan was holding onto jisung tightly as his shoulder was currently being used as a pillow.

"hey sungie!" felix beamed. jisung turned round as his face instantly lit up "lix!"

felix sat down next to jisung and pulled him into a tight hug which jisung instantly reciprocated.

"ah ji, i missed you so much in geography! i had to talk to sunhee the whole lesson and i think she's already had enough of me." felix said with a laugh.

jisung only grinned as he shifted over to rest his head onto his best friend's shoulder, felix lifted up his arm and slowly started to play with jisungs fluffy hair.

everyone but felix, jisung, minho, and changbin stood up to join the cue for lunch.

minho turned to jisung with a natural smile. "how you feeling jisung?"

the younger sat up and shrugged "i'm alright, i'm exhausted though, jae really enjoyed daehya's party so we ended up staying really late."

he felt himself getting anxiously hot at his friends staring at him.

"it was my fault though." he mumbled as he scratched the back of his neck. "we went upstairs and we kinda... we just lost track of time."

changbin reassuringly nodded. "that's alright, we're happy to see you, ji!" minho watched as jisung smiled at the comment while he ruffled his hair.

"i can't lie to you guys, i think i'm still a bit drunk, i woke up with such a bad hangover and could barely get out of bed i felt so sick." jisung said as he lifted a hand to his cheeks as he noticed them slowly getting hotter.

felixs smile faded. "maybe you just drank a bit too much? i'm sure you'll feel better as the day goes on."

he leant over and felt jisungs forehead with the back of his hand, "hmm, you aren't burning up but you do feel quite hot, jisungie."

jisung nodded, he was about to take off his hoodie when he looked a bit hesitant. "yeah...i'll be alright."

jisung was pondering whether taking his hoodie off was a good idea.

he was only wearing a t-shirt underneath and his boyfriend had certainly gone a bit overboard the night before when they were alone.

he quickly realised his friends in front of him were the least judgmental people he knew.