chapter fifteen

it was currently 7pm and there was still no sign of felix or changbin. they had texted to say packing the car was a nightmare but no one knew why until chan answered the door.

"lix! i didn't say to bring your whole bed set!?"

felix's hair was poking out from behind the mound of blankets he held in his arms, he scoffed as he shuffled into the living room. "i wanted to be comfortable."

chan watched felix wander into the kitchen before he turned back to see changbin drop three heavy bags down on the floor with a groan.

"i am so happy to be out that car chan. you have no idea how tough that was." he huffed as chan smiled. the pair placed the bags in the living room before entering the kitchen to join the others.

as the pair walked in felix turned round. chan playfully sighed as felix had already tackled jisung into a back hug and was now lightly swaying him side to side, "chan! did you manage to set mario kart up?"

chan smiled at the two and nodded, "yep! it's all set up for the video game addicts."
he laughed as he pointed to himself, seungmin, jeongin, and felix. "now come on, let's start a game."

felix quickly pulled jisung along with him claiming him as his 'emotional support buddy' leaving minho, hyunjin, and changbin in the kitchen as the older had kept the two behind.

hyunjin and changbin immediately noticed minho's tense expression as him and changbin sat on the stools opposite, watching as minho rested his body against the counter. "what's up, min?"

"when chan and i went back to jisung's house, we found out his parents aren't aware of how won-jae treats him." minho slightly rolled his eyes. "all they know is jisung's in love with him."

changbin tilted his head, "is that why when i went to his house to work on our project, his parents mentioned something about concerts?"

hyunjin looked between them, "wait, so anytime jisung comes home with a mark what do they think?"

minho pushed his hair back as he sighed. "as bin mentioned, jisung tells them won-jae takes him to concerts where the mosh pits can be 'brutal'."

"so did you tell them the truth?" changbin asked sternly before minho shook his head.

"no i didn't tell them, i don't think it's my place to. something like that needs to come from jisung himself."

he folded his arms over his chest as he shuffled his feet on the floor "...besides when the three of us were alone, it wasn't a good moment to ask jisung about it."

minho explained to hyunjin and changbin how jisung had acted so apologetic to him as well as explaining the incident at the party won-jae had taken him to.

he finished his story to see hyunjin and changbin sat in silence, neither really knowing what to say.

"wow" hyunjin finally sighed before looking back up at minho "...how are you doing with all this minho? i mean it must be killing you." he asked softly.

minho only shrugged, "i'm trying not to let it affect me tonight, he's here now and i want him to enjoy this night with all of us."

changbin smiled, "plus we have a whole week off! and minho, you better have been serious about mini golf."

the two turned to hyunjin as he laughed. "seriously, i cannot wait to see your face when you lose."

"you know, you're the third person to say that hyunjin." minho scowled before changbin nudged his shoulder.

"hey," he smirked. "i'll happily be the fourth."

minho only mocked him as the three of them reached the living room, they scrunched their faces as they were nearly deafened by the sound of the gamers screaming at the tv.

this was going to be one long night.

*************a/ni thought ^ fit in well with the chapter even though their hairstyles/colours are imagined different in this book

*************
a/n
i thought ^ fit in well with the chapter even though their hairstyles/colours are imagined different in this book

this was quite a short chapter but i think it sets the scene v well :)

hope you enjoyed this and please look forward to the next !
-kayceeliz <3
19.5.22