chapter thirty nine

it was now thursday again, meaning it had been an entire week since won-jae's promise to jisung.

the group were beyond shocked that he'd actually managed to keep his promise for the full week.

jisung had joined the group for lunch the day before. a smile never leaving his face as he told them all about the pairs late night drives and restaurant dates.

everyone was thrilled to see jisung so happy, yet minho and changbin were still reluctant to fully celebrate so early.

however the two of them hadn't seen jisung that morning as won-jae's car was already parked in the school.

they gave each other a look as jisung was never earlier than them if won-jae was driving.

maybe won-jae really had began to change for the better?

as it was nearing their winter break, their timetables had changed with the pair currently sitting in their usual seats for history.

today minho was going off his monday schedule, meaning he would be having both history and pe with jisung.

as minho bent down to get out his notebook, he felt changbin tap on his desk for him to look towards the door.

jisung was stood listening to his boyfriend before he slowly nodded his head. it looked as though won-jae near celebrated at the answer, before leaning down to pepper his boyfriend's face with kisses.

"well someone looks happy about something." minho mumbled.

jisung cupped his boyfriends face before giving him one last peck to say goodbye.

he then walked into the class and slid into his seat in silence.

"everything okay, ji?" changbin asked as he noticed the sad expression on his face.

jisung only nodded while lifting out his notebook. "it's haeil's birthday party tonight so i said jae could go. i mean, he kept his promise this long so im not going to deprive him from his bestfriends party. that'd just be unfair."

minho tried not to stare at the faded hickeys on jisung's neck as he pulled off won-jae's hoodie.

"unfair? jisung, you did agree on two." he said gently.

jisung laughed as he shook his head. "i'm not his dad, minho. i don't think it's really fair for me to ask that much of him."

changbin and minho gave each other a look, "i don't think you're asking too much of him, ji." changbin spoke as he looked over him.

"well it doesn't matter i enjoyed this week. plus, after tonight i'll be seeing him everyday for the next week." jisung smiled.

"well, i hate to disappoint you anymore, ji, but i can't come to the library with you tonight." changbin sighed.

"everything okay?" jisung asked worried.

changbin had a shy smile as he looked at his desk. "i'm erm, getting felix that gift i showed you."

jisung lifted his hands to his mouth as he smiled "oh my god! i totally forgot its almost your eleven month anniversary with lix!" he squealed.

"ooo lover boyyy~" minho teased as changbin pushed his face away while laughing. 

"anyway, i'm sorry ji but the shop closes early on a thursday. i have to rush out of school to get there otherwise i'll miss the pick up."

"don't apologise, changbin! i need to work on my literature assignment anyway so not doing science tonight is fine." jisung assured before looking down at his work.