chapter seventeen

twenty minutes had now passed. jisung was still asleep while minho was continuing to softly run his fingers through the younger's hair.

every so often someone would pop their head in to check on the two, but felix had made it very clear that whoever woke jisung up would be sorry.

even though the blonde wasn't the most threatening, his boyfriend certainly made up for it.

anyone who disagreed with felix would also be disagreeing with changbin, and changbin yelling was something the friends dreaded.

suddenly minho felt jisung begin to stir. he tried to refrain from moving incase jisung was shuffling to try and get himself more comfortable.

jisung however stretched his arms slightly. he kept his eyes closed as he gently brought his hand back down to minhos thigh.

minho's stomach flipped as he suddenly had a realisation. as jisung was half asleep, he could be thinking he was waking up to his boyfriend.

jisung kept his eyes shut as he smoothly turned himself around. he turned his head towards the couch and pushed his body down into minho's.

the older gasped as he felt jisung push his hips down into his own. jisung arched his back up and leant his head down onto minho's shoulder before wrapping his arms around his neck, now cuddling him tightly.

minho bit his lip as he stared at the ceiling. "s-shit..." he mumbled. he slowly readjusted himself as he felt a bit of a situation- he knew he'd have to wake jisung up.

"ji?...jisung?" he whispered. jisung slowly turned his head and brushed his lips against minho's neck, causing the older's stomach to fill with butterflies.

"hmm?" jisung softly murmured against him, causing the vibrations against his neck to send the older into a further panic.

"jisung, wake up." minho's voice was slightly stern as he was scared of jisung going any further.

he was oblivious to how won-jae and jisung would normally be of a morning, but minho had never intended to find out.

jisung began to lift his body up, sliding his palms down minho's chest before he slowly opened his eyes. minho watched as they widened as jisung realised what he was doing.

"m-minho," he gasped "sorry i-i didn't mean t-"
before he could shuffle down, minho quickly grabbed his hips. minho lifted them slightly so he wasn't able to make his situation any worse.

"jisung please don't panic, you're okay." minho saw the guilt in jisung's eyes and slowly shook his head. "it's a cuddle jisung it...it doesn't mean anything."

even though he knew it was selfish, minho didn't want that to be true. but in that moment he knew, because of jisung's frequent guilty conscience, it had to be said.

"i can't let you get upset over this." minho sighed as he held a reassuring smile. "you've done nothing wrong, okay?"

jisung slowly nodded as he kept his eyes down. he managed to slide off of minho and the older was more than relieved that he had managed to fix his situation with his body back to its usual state.

"okay, im going to check on the cake. i'll tell everyone you're awake and, if you want to, you can take a minute before coming in." jisung looked into minho's eyes as the latter had gently knelt down in front of him.

"min-"
"ji, if you're going to apologise, i don't want to hear it." he smiled as he lightly squeezed jisung's hand, "no one in here minds you cuddling them."

he gave his leg a small pat as he stood up, "though i'm sure felix wants first pick."

jisung let out an airy chuckle and slowly stood up.
"i-i'll come into the kitchen now. i'd rather just forget about...that." he gestured with his hand as minho chuckled.