chapter thirteen

jisung's house was just as cozy as you'd expect

jisung's house was just as cozy as you'd expect. pictures were hung on the walls and the overall aura made you feel as though you were right at home.

the house was fairly sized, it was situated in a family orientated neighbourhood where the han family were known to be very sociable and the neighbours adored them.

it was just a shame jisung was hardly at home anymore.

the houses were all detached with quite some space between them and jisung's front lawn was home to his mothers favourite flowers, tulips.

jisung opened up his front door, minho and chan instantly smiling as they felt the welcoming atmosphere they'd missed so much.

the three of them wandered into the kitchen as jisung began to gather the snacks he'd bought for the sleepover from the cupboards.

he placed them onto the kitchen island before opening a pack of chocolate covered raisins and sitting across from minho and chan.

"oh yeah jisung, i forgot to mention!" chan exclaimed as he clapped his hands together, "i started watching that national geographic show you like?"

minho subconsciously smiled as jisung began to stuff the rest of his snack into his mouth with wide eyes. minho couldn't help but fawn over how his cheeks would naturally puff up.

it reminded him of a certain animal, but he could never quite put his finger on which animal jisung resembled.

"i'll be honest, i didn't think i'd like it because documentaries aren't normally my thing, but this narrators voice!" chan sighed with a smile as jisung nodded in agreement.

chan laughed to himself as he leant forward. "i started watching the first episode at like 10pm, i got hooked and hadn't realised i'd binge watched 9 episodes until minho came down for breakfast."

jisung gasped and looked to minho who sighed.
"chan hadn't noticed the sun coming up as he was so caught up in the show."

jisung just playfully shook his head, "now that is not okay." he laughed before flinching and snapping his fingers.

"oh shit!" he quickly stood up. "you've just reminded me i need to record the next episode! hang on i'll be right back."

he excused himself and ran out the room as chan and minho heard his hurried footsteps up the stairs. minho and chan laughed before turning their attention to the kitchen doorway.

opening the door was none other than jisungs dad, dohyun.

they watched as his face lit up as he walked over to the two of them.

"ah boys!" he smiled and lightly squeezed their shoulders before sitting in jisung's place.

"wow it has been ages since i last saw you two!" he smiled but held a slightly confused expression.