three

Welcome💜

"I swear I'm really going to get belt to tie you to my body anytime I'm bringing you out here" Taehyung groan running after the small giggling boy who keep escaping through his reach , the idol almost cry under his mask when hanuel slip under the shelf and escape to other side.

Taehyung didn't waste much time before running down to make a turn and catch the boy that really plan on making them spending the night in the mall by starting his hide and seek game and Tae was really too tired for that.

Hanuel keep giggling when he finally find himself at the opposite away from Taehyung, he smile but his little butt soon met with the floor when he run into a man legs and the man didn't notice on time.

"Oh my God!" The stranger exclaim instantly bending to pick the boy up and was about to say something when he heard a voice.

"On my god , hannie you're definitely not coming out of the house again" Tae growl picking up the boy and walk away Totally too worried to notice the man that was standing still in place.

"Kook?" The man snap his head back at the call of his name and turn to the man that's basically a copy of his appearance.

"Why do you look so lost?" Jeongguk question staring at his twin between confusedly, he stare towards where kook was staring earlier but tilted his neck when he didn't see anything special there.

"Uh-m nothing, a kid just run to me" he mumbled throwing last glance at where Taehyung has disappear before continuing his own things , he wonder maybe he was just getting out of his own mind or he really indeed just saw the person he thought he see.

"Jimin you can't believe the stress this brat has made me went through today , I'm never taking him out with me again" jimin just chuckle as he was stepping down he stairs, he knows hanuel is quite hard to handle outside.

Jimin sometimes can't help but wonder where the boy has got his energetic nature from , Taehyung isn't that playful.

"You should have wake me up to get the things for you and besides you should be glad you're not recognize because you'd have make my baby face catch in cameras" jimin roll his eyes when Tae shrugs mumbling something along that no one can possibly recognize him when he just debuted just weeks ago.

"Keep saying that until you get mobbed then you'll finally realise you're reaching the spotlight faster than you expected" Tae nod his head dismissing the topic, he knows there's no point in arguing with jimin when he knows he definitely hold no chance against the male.

"Uh-m , how far with your earlier interview? Went well?" Taehyung question after some moments and jimin sighs grumbling rolling his eyes , he doesn't even remember about the interview again.

"Please I don't want to talk about it , why can't I just stay as hanuel's babysitter for life? for free?" Taehyung roll his eyes standing up to pull hanuel away from under table that he has stucked himself.

"You're not serious and don't you think we should get a new stroller ? For living room and always buckle this boy in it? , I'm really worried about him" jimin shrugs his shoulder at the suggestion, but seeing the boy that was struggling to get himself out of the table he has just been moved from , he gets to agree with Taehyung on this one.

"I don't know how he get energetic everytime , I mean I know you but non of his traits come with yours" jimin mumbled at the boy that was sticking his little bum out and his head on the floor , what is their brat up to again?.

"We don't really want to talk about where he gets those energy from , you and I know" jimin pressed his lips into thin line at tae's words , of course they both know but just decided not to talk about it.

Some words are better left unsaid.

"Dada" Taehyung turn towards the boy that was stuck and calling out for him to help him out again , leaving with no other choice, he sighs standing up again to pull the boy out.

But instead of letting him go ,he get hold of the boy's shirt and tie it to his own and that cause jimin to laugh out loudly at the unamused look that settle on hanuel's face , the boy definitely doesn't appreciate his current position.

"He's going to cry" jimin point out seeing the big pout on hanuel's face, Taehyung shrugs looking down at the boy who was struggling to get their linked shirt away.

"Then he'll fall asleep" Tae Mumble but wince when hanuel sank his teeth into his thighs , jimin laugh loudly to the point that he fall off the couch.

"You brat! I told you to avoid sinking those sharp teeth into my skin , you're definitely getting more bratty with days" Taehyung whines and left with no other choice he detached their shirts and let the boy free.

Without waiting to get trapped again hanuel slip off the couch moving steps away from Taehyung and sits on the floor away from the two soulmate , Tae was busy glaring jokingly at his son while jimin can't stop laughing , he enjoyed Tae and Han drama than anything.

Those two are so fucking cute and adorable and jimin can't help but cooed at them , he doesn't understand the real baby between Taehyung and hanuel.

The scene makes his mind wander back to past , he remembered the taehyung he knew then was like opposite parallel with the one that's currently sitting infront of him.

But he's glad.

A/n

Sorry for mistakes

Thanks for reading

Please vote and comment