forty-one

Welcome💜. ( Will you rather choose 'dancing with the devil' or 'anyone' ? By demi Lovato?)

It's been seventy-two hours since jimin has witness Taehyung's cold body dead on the couch , whatever had happened after that seem like all flash to the male brain. All he knows his shakily getting his phone out of his pocket and calling emergency contact ,then  watch his bestfriend get rush into the ambulance and he follows the van along with the Jeon's.

They spent twelve hours infront of the ICU waiting patiently for any of the nurses or doctor to step out and give them report, just a single report that could give them any hope to hold on to.

And heavens heard their prayer , the report came in just exactly twelve hours but not the one that had expected. The doctor indeed confirmed Taehyung has overdose on substances and jimin knees gave up on him instantly as he fall back against the wall all weak. Taehyung lied to him , he boldly lied to him when he said he doesn't do that anymore.

Jungkook was the one who listens to the doctor report as gguk decided to remain at the reception area with hanuel , they won't want a bad memory in the boy's head.

It's forty-eight hours later when the doctor finally give them the news they're expecting, not good enough but still not worst.

The drug were finally able to collected out of his blood but he was still place on life support machine.

"Jungkook isn't back yet?" Jimin ask taking a seat beside jimin who nod his head , they're taking shift among each other for the past three days.

"The news is everywhere" jimin state lowly and Jungkook sighs humming along , they're confused on how such confidential information got out of the hospital and make it to the news. It's obviously done one of the staffs on the hospital but what can they do? If this doesn't happen in the first place then they won't have shits to write about on the blog.

Taehyung bring this upon them.

"Internet and it's people only know how to feed on someone downfall so I already expected that , hope he woke soon— hanuel is getting angry for not seeing his dada for days now. He didn't allow gguk to sleep last night and kept crying for Taehyung" jimin sighs softly running his fingers through his hair.

"We'll bring him here once Taehyung woke up , I'm going to get some food for us at the restaurant opposite" Jungkook nod pulling his phone out of his pocket to keep himself busy until jimin comes back , they're both sitting infront of the room Taehyung was admitted to.

Jimin was walking out when he heard one of the nurses at the reception area arguing with a woman , he'd have mind his business and continue walking out if he didn't catch the names that had left the woman's lips.

"I told you Kim Taehyung is my son and I am just here to see him! Just tell him his mother is here" the woman shouts and jimin frown moving closer to the table , he stop infront of the woman and take in her appearance.

"What's going on here?" The nurse breath out relieved at jimin's present.

"This woman here claimed to be Mr Kim's mother and you clearly stated you're not expecting any visitors for him aside from Mr Jeon's" the woman look at jimin from head to toe.

"Are you my Taehyung friend? I am his mother---

The mother stop talking when jimin snatch his hand back from the woman's hold.

"His mother? Aren't you ashamed to be call a womein then talkless about a mother?" Jimin spat with his piercing expression, he didn't knew a day will come that he'd Finally able to meet the woman right infront of him.

"I--

"Aren't you happy now? are you satisfied? how does it feel? you know I kept wondering , do you ever sits and wonder maybe if you haven't neglected him in the first — maybe he'd be great by now?

"I didn't neglect him , he just doesn't want to see me" the woman quickly stated but jimin glare deadly at her.

"Are you not even ashamed to show your face outside? His father might have feel great leaving him in your care but what do you did to him!!! Left him to leave under nightmare in his own father's house. If you had trusted him back then , then stop whatever was going on then maybe he won't ended up as the monster you've created today !!! Are you happy now---

"You heard his cries that time don't you ?, He most have call for help endlessly but you're probably laughing believing he was overreacting? You're not ashamed your son was getting raped just a room away from you and you're still breathing! do you have humanity left in you?" Jimin body shakes furiously at he scream at the woman's face.

"You made him the monster he's today , you make him hate everything and live on decision he shouldn't have— you forced him to the position he's today and you killed him!!!

"I hope a day will come , where you'll also be in need of help but won't find any help. You'll scream and call for help the same way he had did but no one will be out to help YOU--- his father ghost will asked you for whatever you had done in son's life and if he lost his life through this---

Jimin gulps blinking his tears away.

"His blood and everything will be on your neck, you're a disgrace to humanity--- I felt bad for myself having to see such a disgusting soul like you with my eyes , you don't feel bad when you drag a young boy to mental asylum? You don't feel bad sending him to jail at such young age and you probably won't have feel bad if you didn't found the tape in his room---

" You don't deserve to breath , you're worst than animal and I hope you go through everything he had gone through in his life but in ten folds" jimin pushed passed the woman who fall down her knees instantly, the male didn't look back or pay attention to any of the people's surprised and shocked impression.

A/n

Sorry for mistakes

Thanks for reading

Please vote and comment