seventeen

Welcome💜

"Babe" everyone eyes turn towards gguk who was staring confusedly and they frown when they see Taehyung awkwardly staring everywhere but them.

Gguk step closer wrapping his arms around Taehyung who doesn't protest or was probably too lost trying to come up with an excuse to even notice it , others frown.

"I didn't know you're also coming here--

"What are you doing hyung?" Gguk turn to kook with a smile on his face , arm loosely wrap around tae's waist.

"Kook , this is my babe that have been telling you about- I didn't even knew you were friends" the loud gaps in the room come from everyone excluding Jungkook, the male was staring blankly at gguk before laughing out loudly.

"Nice joke hyung but get your hand off my baby , I don't like it" jimin eyes look towards Taehyung who was staring down and jimin wish to know all this better be prank, Taehyung can't get worst to this point- it's not possible.

"Stop messing around kook" jeongguk Mumble with a soft smile but turn when Taehyung swiftly slip out of his hold , the pretty male eyes were cold and sharp that everyone was surprised with the sudden impression.

"Taehyung what's going on here?" Jimin requested sternly and fist his hand side ways when Taehyung suddenly chuckle dryly.

He raise his brow at jimin.

"Why are you asking when you already knows?" Jimin eyes flick wider as he stare at gguk then kook , the twins still have confused expression all over their face. Yoongi was staring at taehyung blankly.

"Tae what's wrong? Do you plan the prank with hyung?" Jungkook ask but gguk face flick at taehyung- he frown as his face drop.

"What's going on here Kim Taehyung" Taehyung casually stare up at gguk's face before chuckling dryly.

"Nothing much, well it's fun while it lasted-

Jeongguk chuckle, a dry chuckle running his fingers through his hair before he harshly grab Taehyung's hand while his free hand cup the boy's jaw roughly.

"Just tell me you're not dating my brother , fucking tell me these are pranks- don't you fucking dare me Taehyung, you said you love me!" Taehyung smack gguk's hand away from him before stepping back.

"Then you should take a medicine for your stupidity for believing when I said so then, Love is disgusting and I won't ever ever love you or even Jungkook"

*Slap*

Taehyung hold his cheeks , staring at jimin who was staring at him furiously. He laugh dryly.

"You slap me?" Jimin raise his hand again and was going to slap the pretty male again when another hand catch his wrist, he turn and see Jungkook staring at him. Tears are rolling down the boy's cheeks.

"Let him be jimin" Taehyung almost flinch back when he make eye contact with Jungkook, the amount of pain and hates that's displaying in the man's eyes shocked him to bone.

Jeongguk eyes hold nothing but anger , he was furious and find himself stupid for believing Taehyung will he the one to stay right by his side forever, he was indeed stupid.

"You're fucking disgusting" Jungkook spat and Tae nods with a smile.

"Thanks for the compliment, I'll take my leave now" Jin and namjoon are staring bewildered at whatever is going on , this Taehyung doesn't seem like the one that have been seeing for the past months.

Guess they were all play along the way then.

Taehyung left there , leaving everyone in awkward silence. Yoongi starts walking away but stop when he felt jimin trailing behind him.

"Let's take a break for the moment, find a good asylum to admit your bestfriend, because I don't know maybe I am also currently been involved in a game" yoongi mumble lowly and jimin look at him offended.

"You trust me don't you ? Do you think I am like him?".

"Jungkook trusted Taehyung too didn't he? I don't want to offend you jimin , but let's give each other a break- for the moment yeah , I am not breaking up with you. Just break" jimin fisted his hand but nod watching yoongi walk away from the room , he glance back at Jungkook who has now break down entirely in gguk's hand and namjin who are still too surprised to react.

He stump out of the house , his eyes are red from anger when he get to his and Taehyung apartment.

"Kim Taehyung!!" Taehyung boredly raise his brow at the sudden shouts but he really didn't expect jimin to launch at him and Punch him direct on his face instantly.

"Do you really have to go around and play with people's feelings like it's nothing ? I told you ! I fucking warned you everyday to stop whatever you're having with Jungkook of you can't like him- and I was dumb not even knowing you're already fucking his brother behind me, are you a slut--- that's not even a question. You are a fucking slut!!" Taehyung get hold of jimin's hands on his collar and push the other male back roughly.

"Then why are you making such a big deal out of it? Yes I'm a slut ! I don't care about anyone as long as I'm okay , so what !! Blame them and not me , it's not my fault they were blinded by that disgusting shit called love" Taehyung roll his eyes walking away from the living room and enter his room ,he was going to close the door when jimin push it back and enter the room.

"Why are you not feeling even a slight sorry for the deeds ? Do you really think whatever you did was right?" Jimin ask disbelief.

"Yes Jimin , I am satisfy with the outcome, the tears in his eyes give me the joy I needed and those angry eyes satisfy my inner slut--- so can you get out now?" Jimin felt like someone just knock his breath out of him, this can't be happening.

"You're crazy , you're fucking crazy and out of your mind! What are you ? A monster who has no feelings"

Taehyung face drop at that.

"Do you just call me a monster ?"

"Yes I did , because that's fucking what you're ! I regretted ever meeting you in my life"

A/n

Sorry for mistakes

Thanks for reading

Please vote and comment