sixteen

Welcome💜

Taehyung sighs paying the cab driver after alighting infront of Jeongguk's house , he doesn't know why the said male has called him urgently when he was getting ready to visit Jungkook's house. It's been a month since he started going out with jeongguk and the pretty male can't help but wonder how he has manage to shuffle between the twins without leaving no loop hole for them to realise what's going on.

He ring the door bell and was surprised when the door flung open the next second and there stood jeongguk with red-shot eyes , Taehyung frown but he didn't get chance to question the older male when he was already pull into a bone crushing hug.

Gguk push his face into his neck hugging tightly and that got Taehyung worried for a second , he had spent time with gguk and kook and know gguk definitely wasn't the type to display his emotions through his eyes or even his act-- he's cold, too cold compare to Jungkook.

"W-what is wrong?" Taehyung mumble forcing gguk to retreat his face from his neck and stare at him like a kicked puppy.

"Nothing , I just want to hold you like this today-" Taehyung frown deepen at that and he's definitely sure something isn't right gguk , this isn't like him.

"You're going to hold me for as long as you wish but let get inside first then you'll tell what's wrong" Taehyung give a small smile when the older male nod his head and lead the way inside not forgetting to lock his door , Taehyung sits on the couch and stare down in surprised when gguk suddenly place his head on his laps , then wrap his arms around his waist-- the rest body laid on the couch.

"Today's my parents death anniversary- used to spend it in the club but since I have you now, I just want to spend the day with you here" and Taehyung has expected Everything but not this , that must be reason why Jungkook was probably calling him over too.

At least he have got others while jeongguk here doesn't have any friend to spend the day with.

"O-h , your brother will be fine too right?" Taehyung ask and gguk hummed getting hold of the pretty male's hand only to place it on his head , it took Taehyung minutes t realized the man wants him to play with his hair.

"He can't handle his emotions well but his friends will be there for him" Taehyung raise his brow at that , Jungkook is indeed bad with his emotions.

"Can I ask why you two are distance with each other ?"

"We are not distance babe, just holding on to our ego and won't approach other first , when our parents dead in accident- the grief Was so intense that we slowly drift apart, but we are good. Just few texts here and there" gguk explain shortly and Taehyung nods his head letting his mind wander off to nothing particularly.

Weeks later:

"Why'd you try to make excuse to skip Jungkook's birthday, he doesn't even like party but only decided to hold one for his birthday because of you and you don't want to go?" Jimin have his arms folded right about his chest suspiciously eyeing Taehyung who groan before sitting up.

"I don't want to go and it's simple--

Taehyung was cut off harshly by jimin.

"Don't tell me you're still on with that your stupid game? I thought you started liking him? , Jungkook is perfect and why can't you just be serious with him? Why are you like this?" The pretty male groan loudly at the loads of questions and decided to text jeongguk to shift their date to tomorrow that his roommate is sick, he had promised to spend gguk's birthday with him totally forgot he share the same birthday with Jungkook.

Now he's stuck , he better ditch gguk today before jimin make him loose his senses with them questions.

"I'll go chim , I was joking earlier" he gave a fake smile to jimin who frown deeply at he can already see past the mask his soulmate is trying to pull through him.

"Are you seeing sunoo again?" Taehyung make a disgusting face at jimin's questions but shakes his head either way.

"Then who have you been speaking with these days? , You always leave to answer the calls and you've also been leaving house too much these days and for that you and I know you're not visiting Jungkook. What are you up to Kim Taehyung" to escape getting over lecture today , Taehyung decided to escape into the bathroom with jimin loud voice trailing behind him.

He sighs locking the door and look at his own reflection in the mirror, he doesn't understand reason he had woke up feeling so sick to his stomach.

He felt like something bad is going to happen and he doesn't even know what to expect for the day and here is jimin trying to make him loose his mind before the day even started, he sighs rubbing his nape.

"Nothing can be worst than what has already Happened, I should stop worrying too much" he grumble under this breath and decided to get ready for Jungkook's party that's holding no where other than the mentioned male house, just the circle of their friends and no outsider.

It was later in the afternoon when yoongi pick them up and drive towards Jungkook's house , others are already there and Taehyung was pull into hug instantly by no one other than Jungkook who keeps murmuring about how much he has missed the male.

"We met two days ago kook" Tae said but press his lips into thin line when Jungkook jokingly glare at him.

"Too much for me not to see you , I wish I could be waking up to your face everyday" Jungkook whines and others chuckle.

"Then buy ring and secure his finger" Jin stated and namjoon nod agreeing with him except jimin and yoongi who fake a smile and Taehyung who was trying hard not to laugh.

"It'll be surprised hyung and don't worry , I'm definitely doing that" Jungkook wink at Jin who chuckle raising his wine glass up in a cheering way.

Their discussion was disturb by the door bell and namjoon was the one who went ahead to receive the new arrival.

"Ohhh , guess who's here kook?" Namjoon yell out from the hallway making Jungkook roll his eyes.

"Your ex?" Others laugh when they didn't hear any words from namjoon again after that but Taehyung felt his soul leaving his body when the new figure step in the room along with namjoon.

"Oh gguk !" Yoongi mumble out and Jin also have a smile lingering over his face and judging by jimin's calm expression, Tae knows he was also aware of Jungkook's twin.

"You said you're busy" kook murmured and gguk shrugs.

"My plan got cancel last minut-" gguk eyes finally catch the figure of Taehyung and the pretty male mentally prepared for whatever is coming right away.

"Babe"

A/n

Sorry for mistakes

Thanks for reading

Please vote and comment