forty-two

Welcome💜 you and I , the best is yet to come 😘

It was the last minute of day four when they heard loud beeping from Taehyung's room , follow by doctors rushing into the room in hurry with terrified jimin and Jungkook waiting outside the room. Hanuel was with gguk at home.

"What's happening?" Jimin has drag one of the nurses who are entering the room by her clothes and the lady only give him a tight smile before entering the room, with no sense of hope answer to jimin's questions.

"Let's calm down chim" jimin doesn't even want to hear anything from Jungkook , not that the older male wasn't scared at the same time. But he believes one of them just have to stay strong or pretend to be strong.

It was exactly an hour later when the doctor step out of the room but a small smile on his face, jimin and Jungkook look at him hopefully.

"He's awake now , I guess a nightmare forced him out of his unconsciousness but he's wide awake now" the two male eyes went wide in shock and didn't wait another second before rushing into the ICU and they indeed met Taehyung laying still but with his eyes wide open. The oxygen glass pipe still connected to his nose and the annoying sound of the life machine in the background.

"Taehyung" the idol turn his head slightly at the call of his name , he watch as Jungkook and jimin take low steps towards him . Trying not to scare him incase he's still terrified of whatever nightmare he had that the doctor had mentioned about.

"Hey" jimin and Jungkook exchange looks among each other at the idol's blank greeting , they are standing at both sides of the bed still staring at the pretty male.

"The doctor said I overdose-- I overdosed, I didn't knew-- does anybody knows?" Jungkook sighs looking at jimin who was just staring at taehyung blankly, the idol voice seem strain but that was already expected from someone who just a battle against death.

"Yeah , the news has made it to the media" Jungkook reply shortly and expected a reaction from Taehyung but got none , the male just blink his dull eyes close back.

"Han?"

"He's with jeongguk at home , I'll text them you're awake now" jimin replied and Taehyung open his eyes to meet jimin's gaze.

"This is second time isn't it?" Jimin understand the other male statement faster than Jungkook does , he was talking the time jimin will be seeing him at the death end. It's indeed the second time , one more time and that's the end his running luck.

"Yeah , and your last chance" Jungkook think the two should probably needs to fix this conversation they're planning to have to another day , Taehyung seem like he was just tired and gave up on everything-- he doesn't seem satisfied with the the fact he's awake and that bothers Jungkook too much.

What has went wrong with the boy once again , they had spoke earlier that day-- messing around on phone about who's much better between him and gguk and Taehyung has left them on hanging with their questions along with hanuel. Well until the rumours starts on the media that day , it couldn't be---

"I know" Taehyung breathlessly mumble out to jimin who sighs rolling his eyes , he's also tired of everything and everyone at this point. They seem to be in an endless delimma now , they just keep going back in circle only to meet themselves back at the spot they had left earlier.

They didn't realize how many times passes until the door was pushed open by the doctor with jeongguk trailing behind the man along with hanuel.

The little boy was impatiently darting his eyes around the room trying to catch the sight of the most important person in the world and a big bunny smile break across his face when he sees Taehyung, the idol weakly smile at the boy who was bouncing in gguk's arms badly want to breakthrough to jump on his dada.