Chapter 1

The international passenger plane slid into the airport, and passengers with different skin tones walked out of the covered bridges. The person walking in the front had a pure oriental face, red lips and white teeth, and watery black eyes, which made people wonder what kind of China with beautiful Zhongling and Yuxiu was born. Teenagers here.

Light blue jeans wrap a pair of straight long legs, and you can walk a step longer than others.

The airport is the initial business card of a city. There are huge advertising screens on the walls on both sides, and the scenic spots are printed one by one.

The journey is hurried, and few people stop.

Shang Jing casually ignored the pictures and texts until an advertisement spanning two floors in the exit hall blocked his gaze.

The light screen is at least six meters high, perfectly showing the spokesperson’s handsome eyebrows and tall and straight figure, every inch is pleasing to the eye – whether it is the suitcase in his hand, the expensive watch on his wrist, and the windbreaker with every fold just right, Or a bird’s-eye view of the entire city behind him… The scenery and prosperity all match this handsome man.

He Jiang, a well-known movie star and an image ambassador for first-tier cities. In front of him, a line of vigorous and unrestrained white brush writing – Welcome to S City, China.

Shang Jing looked against the flow of people, his fingers holding the handle of the suitcase clenched as if they were scalded.

The world turned into a phantom, only one shadow sharpened from the vague memory, and finally affixed to the man in the advertisement.

“A major traffic accident occurred on Wenqing Road. A blue car crashed into the sidewalk. Twenty-nine people were injured at the scene. The injured have been transferred to the First People’s Hospital and the Second People’s Hospital for treatment…”

The emergency room of the hospital was full of the wounded, the cries of adults and children alternated, and family members kept rushing in to look for people.

When Shang Jing opened his eyes, he felt dizzy, and subconsciously reached out and rubbed his head, but he felt a thick circle of gauze.

The other injured were surrounded by family members or doctors, which seemed to be a lot deserted here.

Realizing that he was awake, a nurse walked up to him quickly: “How do you feel?”

Shang Jing blinked slowly, his mind was blank, and it took a long while to find the language: “I seem to…”

“Amnesia.”

five minutes later.

“As soon as 120 is delivered, we will do a brain imaging examination for you. If you have a mild concussion, you can wake up naturally with a simple bandage. It stands to reason that you will not lose your memory.” , “It may be a psychological factor trauma disorder, or it may be other undiscovered problems.”

Shang Jing asked obediently, “Then what else do I need to check?”

Doctor: “Our hospital has done everything… I tend to observe it for a few days. If the psychological treatment fails to recover, I recommend you go to-“

The doctor wrote on a piece of paper a specialized brain rehabilitation facility, “The cost is relatively high, so you need to be mentally prepared.”

Shang Jing opened his mouth, he didn’t know if he had money or not.

Should be… not poor?

The nurse looked at him with sympathy: “The driver who caused the accident was drunk and the insurance company has limited compensation.”