Chapter 8

The boss’s temper can be imagined through the screen, Xiaobei put his mobile phone in his pocket and felt uneasy.

It was he who was stupid. Who gave him the courage to ask such a thing? It’s just as ignorant as if someone planned to invite you to a barbecue and asked if you could open a bottle of Feitian Maotai!

Help, he won’t be fired for this, will he?

Xiaobei paced outside embarrassedly, not daring to go in, for fear that Shang Jing would remember the sentence he said in the hospital, “The studio is fully reimbursed”.

He doesn’t go in… Shang Jing should be able to understand what he means, right?

Shang Jing didn’t know Xiaobei’s twists and turns, he just wanted to play the piano.

There was a display piano in the center of the ornately decorated hall. Shang Jing glanced at it and asked politely, “Can you try it?”

“This one has been tuned, you can try it.”

Shang Jing sat in front of the piano and thought about it with his eyes closed. A lot of things flashed in his mind, but he couldn’t grasp it after careful study.

When he tentatively placed his hands on the black and white keys, the complete score automatically came to his mind, as if he had played it countless times.

The slender and white fingers rehearsed, and calmly touched the keys, “Croatian Rhapsody” poured out from between the fingers.

Dusk, ruins… Croatia after the war is slowly unfolding in a passionate tune.

Those who can be shopping guides here have extremely high requirements for music literacy. As soon as I listen to it, I know that Shangjing is not an amateur player. “Crow’s Rhapsody” can be played at grades 8 and 9 on the piano, but Shang Jing has restored the feelings that Maxime poured into the piano music, which belongs to the performance grade.

Big-name clothes, full-time drivers, performance level… The shopping guide has full of expectations for performance, and when the business scene is finished, he praises his piano tenth grade little prince, “This piano has a mid-range sound quality, and we still import it. The Steinway Performance Grand Piano…”

“Do you think I play well?” Shang Jing asked.

The shopping guide has a sincere expression: “S City Concert Hall should have your place.”

Shopping guides have seen many beginners buying pianos. Listening to them try pianos is a torment to the ears. It is rare to have a master who has both skills and feelings like Shangjing.

“If you play well, then that’s good.” Shang Jing was thoughtful, and when he raised his eyes, there was a cluster of stars in his eyes, “Thank you for the compliment, I will buy it when I get divorced.”

Divorce only makes money.

Shopping guide: “???”

She couldn’t help thinking about the complete plot of a little prince who was trapped in a commercial marriage at the age of 18 and could not pursue his musical dreams. Because of his persistent struggle, his head was broken, and he could only secretly come to the piano shop to practice the piano to avoid the decline of his skills.

For a time, looking at Shang Jing’s eyes overflowing with maternal love.

Shang Jing thanked the shopping guide again and again, and then left the piano shop quickly.

Xiaobei opened the car door for Shang Jing, a little embarrassed and didn’t look into his eyes. He saw the eyes of the shopping guide watching Shang Jing just now, as if the boss had done something heinous to Shang Jing, and he was a bodyguard of the underworld.