Chapter 21

“My ears are red, fuck, my face is red too.”

“You can see the blush, which means that the powder is very thin and the skin must be very good. I don’t know if I should envy Shang Jing or He Jiang.”

“Mom, if I have such a good-looking wife, I’d be willing to pay 88,000!”

“Does anyone interpret He Jiang’s mouth shape, why do I feel that something is wrong?”

“Dare to tease my wife on live broadcast, why don’t we dare to let our big guys listen!”

“Family, I repeated the loop seventeen times, increased the volume and adjusted the track, and I decrypted it! But I dare not say it.”

“Hurry up and say don’t make me beg you.”

“You male gods asked Shang Jing Bao to have a son!”

“In the business scene, I am gone.”

“Pack! Pack the dragon and the phoenix.”

“It’s so good! I’ve got to kill me!”

“Can I watch the process of giving birth to a son, mainly because I want to do some medical research.”

“I agree to this marriage again!”

“Shang Zai’er, that’s another price! Don’t be deceived by the old hooligan!”

Shang Jing hurriedly covered the microphone, and found that He Jiang had already covered it, and his microphone was quite far away from He Jiang. He Jiang’s voice was low and should not be included.

Stinking rogue.

Shang Jing cursed inwardly, pinching the edge of the table with his fingers, never expecting that he was the one who was forced to not attack.

Does he want to accuse He Jiang of being full of feudal dross in front of the people of the whole country?

He Jiang definitely won’t admit it, do you have to repeat the original words…?

He could only pretend that he didn’t hear this sentence, and calmly explained to himself that he blushed: “Suddenly it’s a little hot.”

He Jiang restrained his smile and turned his head, afraid that he couldn’t help but say something that would make Shang Jing explode.

Shang Jing glared at him secretly, rolled his eyes, and suddenly had an idea.

He was still too kind, he just thought about killing He Jiang on the show, but he never thought of complaining about He Jiang directly.

He Jiang is macho, has a lot of scandals, can’t cook… He has to let the people see him clearly for all the bad deeds written in his diary.

Variety shows have separate psychological interviews, he is not in a hurry.

The staff came over to receive the greeting, and Shang Jing watched him take away eight thousand nine, and looked at He Jiang, we really gave it!

What can you do with the remaining one thousand and one! The program team said that three meals are not provided, only the kitchen is provided, and the pots and pans have to be bought by themselves.

Shang Jing: “Wait!”

staff member:?

Shang Jing whispered: “We give 8888, it’s 8,009, please get change for 12 yuan.”

Twelve yuan can buy two buckets of instant noodles.

There are not many people who can live like him.

Worker Yun paused for a while, probably because he had never seen a lack of heart who gave 8888 once, but asked for 12 yuan in change: “Please wait a moment.”