Chapter 15

He Jiang: “Tsk, there are seven pages in total.”

Shang Jing covered his mouth angrily: “Shut up!”

He Jiang suspected that he was repeating it, and made Shang Jinghui jump straight into the lake, “Okay, let’s change the subject. What is the most popular CP model you mentioned?”

Shang Jing buried his face on his knees, couldn’t raise his head at all, and muttered something.

He Jiang didn’t hear clearly: “I’m seriously considering this plan, if you don’t cooperate…”

Shang Jing turned his head, his eyes were blushing, and he said loudly: “You don’t understand this! The most classic is of course the mode of the boss and the wife! It’s a shame that you acted for several years.”

“I don’t act in idol dramas…” He Jiang retorted and asked incredulously, “What kind of sweet wife are you? Your recent performance can only be regarded as a perfection, right?”

Shang Jing clenched his fist and hammered his knee: “Human design! Do you understand human design? I have studied it, and reality shows have fixed character design.

It’s not that he never thought about the **** mode, and he didn’t want to give He Jiang a good face even if he went to a variety show, but… He Jiang has too many fans, it’s risky to be a **** worker, and it’s easy to be drowned by spittle.

He Jiang held back his laughter and coughed: “Of course I can act, isn’t it just to spoil you?”

pet…

Shang Jing’s cheeks turned from irritable and shameful red to the blush of a fawn. He pressed the little deer to death, thinking to himself, the scumbag really talks about his acting skills, that’s how he tricked a good boy who didn’t know much about the world to get a certificate from him, right?

He Jiang stared at Shang Jing’s profile, the white inside was blushing, making one want to bite into it, and slowly grinding it between his teeth…

The Adam’s apple rolled up and down, and He Jiang gestured to look at his watch, “Do you still want to look at the lake here?”

Shang Jing was flustered and continued to raise the bar: “I’m looking at ducks.”

He Jiang followed his gaze and saw that on the blue-water lake, two mandarin ducks were fluttering and playing in tandem. I don’t know if they were wild mandarin ducks that migrated south or were raised in the park.

He has recently been thinking about the reasons behind the series of psychedelic operations of the business scene.

No one wants to live with a disrespectful ex-boyfriend who broke up, is either too poor or wants to get back together.

After graduating from the Department of Music in the Business Landscape, if you are an art test tutor or a pianist tutor, your income will not be small. Shang Jing is not thick-skinned, and it is impossible to be with him to save money.

So…there’s only one possibility left.

He Jiang’s eyes suddenly became dark. Before, he only thought that Shang Jing wanted to touch porcelain to heal his wounds. Once a new idea appeared, his reason would crowd over him.

For example, Shang Jing wanted to get back together but couldn’t hold back, so he had to live in misery, calling him “husband” to hint at him, flirting with him intermittently, while being self-respecting, and because of his indifference, he sometimes found something unpleasant.

Perhaps Shangjing still has the intention of “testing him”, deliberately doing his best to see if he still has feelings for him.

This explanation seems to make sense.