Chapter 60 - end

After driving for about ten minutes, Shangjing saw a large frozen lake. The weather was overcast, but it did not hinder the enthusiasm of tourists. Colorful tents could be seen in the lakeside pavilion and by the lake.

There are also couples with children, a family of three wrapped tightly and wrapped in a layer of yellow life jackets, so they can’t be recognized from a distance.

He Jiang said: “This place is specially used for winter fishing tourism.”

Not only fishing, but also skating, lodging, grilling fish…

Southerners who have never experienced icy rivers and are interested in fishing, no longer stop at watching other people’s videos online, but can buy tickets to experience it. The fish are fry released at different times of the year, some are big or small.

He Jiang took the fishing props and led Shang Jing to the predetermined location by the lake.

Shang Jing was speechless: “So many props?”

He Jiang directly pushed a small cart over, with a bucket, a small hammer and a shovel…

“It’s all useful.”

He Jiangding was a very luxurious tent, which looked like a little yellow chicken. The door was opened, and the inside was carpeted. It even had a foldable single bed. The flannel quilt on the bed looked very warm.

The tent is placed on the ice surface, and the whole is made of waterproof material. There are also inflatable pillars around it. Even if the mold ice cracks for eight lifetimes, it can still rely on buoyancy to suspend the water surface.

Shang Jing: “Enter the tent? Don’t you want to fish?”

“There is no wind in the tent, be careful to crack your face.”

He Jiang pulled him in, lifted a corner of the carpet, and untied a waterproof buckle on the bottom of the tent, revealing a hard disk-sized ice surface.

“You just sit on the rug, take a small chisel and dig a hole, and you can fish when the ice is broken.”

“Oh!” Shang Jing was interested, and took a handy shovel from the tool cart, shaved ice bit by bit like digging for ice cream.

He Jiang raised the backrest of the single bed to make it look like a reclining chair, and then lay down to play with her phone.

It’s not just playing mobile phones, but giving year-end red envelopes to the employees of the studio.

The studio group was in full swing, and the blessings of “The Boss and Xiaojing Hundred Years of Harmony” were brushed hundreds of times every minute.

Once a year, everyone will not miss the opportunity to coax the boss to be happy and give out red envelopes. They rack their brains to think of blessings, and even the idiom of “giving birth to a precious son early” appears.

He Jiang didn’t care about him, happily sent a red envelope for 5 minutes, then exited and opened the dialog box of He’s mother.

“Go back on the first day of the new year.”

Mother He quickly replied: “Is it going to my wife’s house for a reunion dinner in the first year?”

He Jiang said ambiguous: “I will eat with you on New Year’s Eve next year.”

Mother He: “It’s like I’m begging you. It’s so exciting when I go back to the old house with your dad. If you don’t send a message, I can’t remember that there is a son filming in the Northwest.”