Chapter 50

He Jiang’s eyes were fixed on this line of words for three seconds, and it suddenly became bottomless.

Memory restored? Passport found?

Want to run as soon as you regain your memory? What do you think of them during this time?

Every time he felt that the relationship would come naturally, no matter how it started, this time it was always true, and Shang Jing always said no at a speed that was beyond his expectations.

If the beginning is wrong, everything is wrong.

He Jiang called Shang Jing and found that the other party was turned off.

After three seconds, WeChat received a new message: “My mother asked me to go back to the United States, don’t call this phone number this month.”

He Jiang took a deep breath and learned to block his number? ? ?

He quickly pressed the voice call on WeChat and found that “you are not his friend yet”.

The hospital electronic screen repeatedly scrolled the medical treatment information of Mr. He on the 12th.

When Liuxia Hui will be punished.

In such a hurry, it was impossible for Shang Jing to get on the plane in time, so he must be hiding somewhere.

After three years, He Jiang will not be foolishly chasing after him directly to the United States.

He walked down the stairs calmly, turned on the location software, and looked up the location of the business scene and…the nearest hotel to him.

The positioning showed that the business scene was in a certain community twenty kilometers away, and then it stopped moving.

He Jiang guessed that this should be the house that Shang Jing rented after returning to China, and it was a 40-minute drive from the airport.

Worried that Shang Jing would really go to get his passport and go back to the United States, He Jiang kept his eyes on the red dot on the map. If Shang Jing dared to leave this community, he would dare to start a live broadcast to find someone.

Don’t you just feel ashamed to treat him as a husband after amnesia, and even more shameful, everyone is ashamed together.

Shang Jing was fortunate to dress up a little today in order to accompany He Jiang to watch the male department.

In addition, I kept wiping tears in the car, and the two thick black eyebrows I drew in the morning were drawn apart, one black and one light on the white forehead, and the eyes seemed to be soaked in water. When he got off the bus, the driver’s master almost sent him to the hospital.

Master: “What’s the matter, boy?”

Shang Jing said with a nasal voice: “Lovelorn.”

The vicissitudes of the master said: “If you want to open up, what is lovelorn, uncle, I got married for the second time a few days ago.”

Shang Jing: “…Thank you, Master, I thought about it.”

Shang Jing and Liu Yanyan made an appointment to meet at a milk tea shop outside the community.

As soon as he walked in with his sunglasses and mask on, he saw a very weak little girl with her eyebrows covered by her forehead hair and wearing a mask.

Liu Yanyan was also very embarrassed, she was sure that the other party had read her memo, otherwise she would not have mentioned it deliberately. And the other party’s brother has become stupid for a while, and the family will definitely help to check if there is anything important in the phone. The more locked the software, the more it needs to be cracked.