Chapter 48

The Shang dog was completely stunned, and his eyes moved down to a certain part of He Jiang.

abnormal! ! !

He finally understood how it felt in the TV series, the last words of the dying person were judged at the key point. Some words were preempted by others, and they could not be said!

In a word, he has changed from a psychopath whose second personality is a woman’s clothing addict, to a little idiot who has nothing to wear with suspenders.

Shang Jing tried to ignore He Jiang’s eyes and wanted to make amends, but was preempted by the actor with professional lines.

He Jiang’s eyes were faint, like fireworks burning in a deep pool, and his voice seemed to have been quenched by ice and fire, with the edge of cutting clothes: “What are you wearing inside?”

Shang Jing hurriedly tightened the bathrobe, pretending to be crazy would not work, he must do it: “Who are you?”

“What are you going to play? The Solitary Beauty and the sudden intrusion…”

He Jiang glanced at her black cotton pajamas and raised her eyebrows: “…and a killer in black?”

Shang Jing: “…”

He Jiang’s eyes were very aggressive, but his footsteps when approaching Shangjing were gentle and casual, as if walking in the atrium, like a scholar-bureaucrat restraining himself and returning to the ceremony.

“You sent me a novel, did you just want to play this?” He Jiang guessed to himself, “Which novel is it today? I accidentally got pregnant with the actor’s cub, okay?”

The final sound of the sentence “Can you do it?” was like a sound between the lips and teeth, without air conduction, it directly followed He Jiang’s Adam’s apple, and through Shang Jing’s hot cheeks, it jumped into the heart.

He Jiang bent down slightly and touched Shang Jing’s forehead.

There was a slight touch between the eyebrows, but Shang Jing looked at He Jiang dumbfoundedly as if he had been knocked out of a concussion.

Is your diploma forged? Not a high school student? How to do reading comprehension?

The central idea of ​​those novels is clearly “male virtue”!

He is not the script that screened the husband’s play!

Shang Jing’s breathing tightened, like a little white rabbit stared at by a goshawk from a high altitude, wishing to hide himself in the grass.

Why is he wearing a white bathrobe that easily exposes himself, not a ghillie suit made of green turf!

Who the **** can play against a dangerous dog man! Shangjing made a decisive decision, was able to bend and stretch, and gave up the plan.

“Play a fart.” He slapped back and covered his heartbeat with a high voice. “I also want to ask you, why are there wigs in the warehouse at home! Have you ever brought a woman back?”

“Don’t you feel guilty when you see the wig?”

He Jiang loves the tough-mouthed business puppy, and if it wasn’t for the conditions, he would pry it open for him.

He Jiang reached out and brushed his neckline, revealing half of his shoulders: “Is this one found at home?”

Shang Jing: “That’s right.”

He Jiang: “Let me see if I have any impressions.”

Shang Jing: “…”

Play but, shameless.