Chapter 31

He Jiang came to the bathroom, made soap, and rubbed his underwear as calmly as possible, so that he would not think about how the underwear came from, why it was hidden in the closet, why Shang Jing got up this morning and went for a morning jog for no reason, why did he finish the morning run The **** are still…

He closed his eyes.

Well, restraint is useless, I think about it all in a second.

With the face of Shang Puppy, he deceives himself and swears that it is not a dream but a memory, and it is something he can do.

He Jiang was curious about how many indescribable things they had done in Shang Jing’s eyes.

I was unintentionally teased by Shang Jing before, so I wanted to tease him with game videos and let myself take a breath.

Now standing by the sink in the middle of the night, He Jiang calmed down, and suddenly felt that… Shang Jing seemed to accept the possible 100 episodes of short videos well.

It looked angry, but nothing happened. It’s better to be angry when you are fine.

Hiss…it was himself who was cowardly.

Shang Jing rushed to the bathroom with steam on his face, and saw He Jiang’s perfectly slender fingers rubbing his own…

It’s the rhythm of having strange dreams at night.

If I can’t live this day, I still have to get a divorce.

Just as he was about to speak, He Jiang said gently, “Why, do you have to wash this on your body?”

Shang Jing tugged at his pants subconsciously and took a big step back, for fear that He Jiang would do what he said.

He stared at He Jiang’s hand, struggling to think, just wash it, he will dry it by himself later, let He Jiang spread it out and dry it, he can’t stand this picture.

He Jiang wrung out the fabric, shook his hands, and looked down at Shang Jing: “Or do you intend to exchange favors?”

“No no…”

This time, Shang Jing didn’t dare to pester at all, and hurriedly fled back to the bed.

Two words frightened Shang Jing away, He Jiang chuckled lightly and planned to leave with him.

Shang Jing was wrapped in the quilt and decided to say something to spoil the atmosphere: “What are you laughing at? Are there any strange patterns in my underwear? They were all bought by Sister Lin, what does it have to do with me?”

What you’re washing is just a pair of ordinary **** bought at the broker’s wholesale market, don’t laugh like a pervert.

He Jiang: “It’s not naive, it’s the same model as mine and a different size. I took care of the balcony of the master bedroom, so be careful not to make a mistake.”

He Jiang’s master bedroom has a large balcony, and he has entered the business view several times, but he has never been to the balcony.

Shang Jing just wanted to object, but couldn’t find a chance to speak.

He Jiang said: “Also, my bedroom is not locked, so I don’t need to bring dry food when I go in.”

Business View: “…”

It’s over, isn’t it? And let no one sleep well!

He Jiang didn’t let Shang Jing into the bedroom at first, because he was afraid that he would turn to the old photos on the bedside table. Now he has nothing to be afraid of, and…