Chapter 27

He Jiang: “Your situation is different from his…”

Shang Jing: “What’s the difference?”

He Jiang: “It’s nothing, go to bed early, I’ll pick you up tomorrow morning.”

The variety show was originally shot in several parts. The hotel was considered an interior scene, and there were still a few days of exterior scenes. A beautiful resort was selected, which is a good place for domestic weddings.

Tomorrow, the hotel shooting will come to an end. The four groups of guests sit together, play a small game, talk about their thoughts these days, and exchange love experiences.

Now there is an accident. After He Jiang and the director team discussed, he directly canceled the shooting content for tomorrow.

As for the next location shoot, whether Cen Feinuo and Zhuang Jin can continue to play lovers, change partners or both, depends on the results of their communication.

He Jiang hung up and found that Cen Fino was still standing on the balcony, with a cigarette between his fingers, burning quietly.

“Dare to take out the cigarette when Zhuang Qin is not here?”

“I didn’t smoke it, the assistant director gave it.” Cen Fino pressed the remaining half of the cigarette into the ceramic plate and crushed the fire star, “If we can’t shoot in the next issue, the two of us will quit together, and I will bear the liquidated damages.”

He Jiang smiled and said, “Can I still charge you liquidated damages? It doesn’t matter if the variety show is withdrawn or not, what matters is what you think.”

He very much hoped that Cen Feinuo could coax Zhuang Qin well. On the one hand, he hoped that his good brother would have a good home, and on the other hand… Hope Zhuang Qin could set an example for Shang Xiaojing, they were so good.

It is impossible to escape from the earth, but you still have to face your heart bravely.

Cen Fino was still wearing the most rigorous suit, with meticulous tie, button and leather shoes.

Because of his small mistake, Zhuang Qin saw him without clothes. Cen Fino felt inappropriate and offended, and quickly changed into the most serious clothes and apologized to Zhuang Qin.

As a result, when he found Zhuang Qin on the rooftop, his mood was not right. He blushed when he went out, and red eyes when he came back. Facing his favorite fish with pickled cabbage, he only cared about pulling the rice, and didn’t stretch his chopsticks a few times during the whole process.

When talking to him, although his tone was normal, there was always a loneliness in his eyes with a forced smile.

When Cen Fino was about to talk to him, Shang Jing knocked on the door, and then there was a scene that made him laugh or cry.

Zhuang Qin has long mentioned that he is his fan many times. This is something everyone knows, and there is nothing wrong with opening a trumpet to chase stars.

It’s normal to be a girlfriend fan.

Coincidentally, he was in a group with Shangjing, and the ordinary star-chasing behavior of opening a trumpet became “the mysterious girlfriend who pretended to be Cen Fino was exposed in front of him”.

Looking at the night scene outside the high-rise hotel, Cen Fino paused and said, “Actually, his acting skills are not good.”

Likes, admiration, and shyness are all written in the eyes, and it is clear which one is more and which is less.