Chapter 30

He Jiang tried a sentence, and knew that Shang Jing didn’t remember anything, and he didn’t watch many videos.

Shang Puppy never refused to call him husband before, but it was sweet to call him brother.

The only thing He Jiang was a little surprised about was that in the video, he often spoke harshly about Shang Jing, but after watching Shang Jing, he was not angry or scolded, which was not in line with his current shrewd character.

How does someone know that his image in Shangjing’s heart can’t be darker.

Shang Jing has “good” accepted his past dog-licking behavior, what can he be angry with, can he be angry with himself?

Shang Jing: “If you play a game with me, I will forgive you for calling me an idiot.”

Shang Jing can understand the rookie’s worship of the Great God a little bit, and even now he wants to fight He Jiang after watching the video.

Although He Jiang scolded him, he was protecting him the whole time!

If he dies in the game, He Jiang will immediately eliminate himself and start a new round with him.

He Jiang hadn’t played games for three years, and was stunned when he heard the request. In order to improve his image, he nodded and agreed.

He boarded the previous game account, saw Shangjing’s grayed-out avatar in the friend list, paused, and sent a friend request to Shangjing’s new account.

Shang Jing came over and leaned his cheek on He Jiang’s shoulder, not even realizing how intimate the posture was. The moment He Jiang clicked on the friend bar, he saw his previous account with sharp eyes. He had seen it many times in the video, and he could recognize it with his toes.

He stretched out his hand and clicked on his personal information, the interface popped up, and the historical level was a crown, which he was now beyond his reach.

In the historical record, the score of the last game is B-level (the lowest), and the points are -22, which is equivalent to dying at the beginning of the game and losing a big score.

Except for this one, the rest are extra points, at least they can get an A.

Shang Jing was a little puzzled, what happened in the last game? Is it because the loss of big points caused the heart to be ashes to uninstall the game?

Not really, Shang Jing felt that he was not vulnerable at all.

Shang Jing quickly returned to He Jiang’s main page to check He Jiang’s historical record. In the last round, he dropped -28, which was worse than him. It seemed that the two of them fought together. He deliberately sneered: “This is your skill. Falling into a box? Falling into the sea is not like this, is it?”

He Jiang’s thoughts were still stuck on the historical record of Shangjing.

He didn’t expect the business puppy, who was addicted to food, to uninstall the game just like him after breaking up, and never played a game.

When he buried the game video together with his love, Shang Jing also uninstalled the game.

It’s quite straightforward, and it seems even a bit mocking now that Shang Jing’s phrase “I’m not addicted” is actually the truth.

Shang Jing pretended to be generous: “Forget it, I don’t dislike your food, everyone misses the time.”

He Jiang turned his head and looked at Shang Jing deeply: “You have a complete memory loss.”