Chapter 28

Shang Jing held the cup tightly, and was molested into a fool by He Jiang’s words.

He stood in front of He Jiang like this, feeling that He Jiang’s dark eyes were the most sensitive cameras in the world, capturing the tiny vibrations of all his senses, and even the tickling that the electric current generated by those words passed through his back. Neither can escape.

Rogue camera, look at him!

Shang Jing put the Pu’er tea on He Jiang’s table with a bang, and ran away blushing.

Looking at Shang Jing’s reaction, He Jiang was a little unsure if he was overdoing it.

But what they said can’t be taken back. In the business world’s cognition, they are legal husbands, and it is not illegal to make a joke.

He just said it with his mouth, what can he do with his actions?

He Jiang took a sip of Pu’er with a dry mouth, and in the next second, he was so hot that he inhaled.

If you haven’t done anything, you will be punished for saying a word.

He Jiang was even more upset when he watched this video, feeling that Yang Yue was mocking him.

He bounced back the same way: “Learn it by yourself.”

What kind of things are you posting, there is no aesthetics, and there is a boyfriend at home, who rarely looks at others.

Yang Yue: “I don’t know good people.”

He was just surfing the Internet, and accidentally came across a video of a blogger begging for that, preferably a learning version.

Fans enthusiastically recommended him in the comments, which opened his eyes to this little straight man.

Yang Yue thought for a while that his two brothers were on the road of no return in a short period of time, and the theoretical and practical knowledge might still be lacking, so like a mother, he downloaded it hard and sent one copy to each person.

He shouldn’t have to worry about it!

Yang Yue: “Is Cen Fino still in the next issue?”

It is very easy to change the intern couples, and the variety show is directly changed to the mode of changing a group of intern couples in each episode. Cen Feinuo, Yang Yue, and Zhuang Jin are all special guests of He Jiang. Seeing that He Jiang’s face is coming, they belong to the “human feelings” that He Jiang invests in the show group.

He Jiang: “In a week, if he can’t let Zhuang Qin face him calmly, he will say goodbye to love in this life.”

Yang Yue: “That’s right, he accepted the compressed package I sent him, and he said thank you. Unlike some people, they want to save face… Cen Fino would be better off getting married earlier than you.”

He Jiang clicked on this sentence and deleted it.

He Jiang: “Some people don’t even talk about girlfriends, they don’t even have girlfriend fans.”

I don’t know where the fans of Yang Yue’s fiancee in Shang Jingqun came out.

Yang Yue: “…”

That is to say, why do netizens like to be mothers now? In his fan circle, girlfriend fans have disappeared.

At five o’clock in the afternoon, He Jiang finished work, the doorbell rang, and he went to open the door, just as the pre-ordered ingredients for pickled cabbage and fish arrived.

After being compared with Cen Fino several times by Shang Jing, He Jiang was determined to make a better pickled fish than Cen Fino. For this reason, he specially consulted the chef of the old house and told him Shang Jing’s taste preference. Let him tailor a cooking method.