Chapter 32

Shang Jing walked to the piano in a daze, calmed down, and played the birthday song for He Jiang twice.

Half an hour later, Shang Jing made another call, but no one answered.

He began to worry about what happened to He Jiang, and hurriedly called Lin Lin: “Sister Lin, does He Jiang have any temporary job?”

Lin Lin: “There are no arrangements for today… um, I’m a little unsure, I’ll ask the assistant.”

Lin Lin was heartbroken for the boss. She seemed like a good person. The boss’s wife didn’t dare to answer the question of checking the post, for fear of causing discord between the young couple.

She asked Cai Minmin to make sure that He Jiang didn’t work today and didn’t contact anyone in the studio, but her phone was turned off.

Why is it so like a young couple having a falling out on their birthday and running away from home?

Lin Lin contacted Yang Yue with experience and asked if He Jiang was drinking at his place.

Yang Yue suppressed his voice and said, “Indeed, I didn’t say anything when I came here, I just left it alone to drink and drink. I feel bad for those wines.”

Lin Lin: “It’s estimated that the two have a conflict. He Jiang doesn’t answer Shang Jing’s calls. You can take care of it. If He Jiang is drunk and can’t be busy, contact Xiaobei.”

Lin Lin turned around and sent a message to Shang Jing: “I asked Yang Yue, He Jiang drinks at Yang Yue’s place, and they have an appointment to celebrate their birthdays every year. They may not care about their mobile phones. You don’t have to worry if they leave late. Come back, lock the door and go to bed first. If you have any other questions, you can contact me.”

Although Lin Lin spoke beautifully, Shang Jing was keenly aware that He Jiang did not answer his call on purpose.

Why are you angry, he doesn’t seem to be doing anything today, right?

Shang Jing sat there, looking at the cake as tall as him, his thin eyelids drooping down, feeling a little flustered.

If the cake is not eaten before twelve o’clock, it is meaningless.

He asked the clerk of the cake shop what kind of cake would be suitable for his 26th birthday. The clerk was obviously very good at math, so he immediately said to him: “26, 27 is one year short of the age. I bought a three-tier cake, each tier is nine, and the meaning is very good. .”

Shangjing looked at the price, and it was more than a thousand.

Seeing his hesitation, the clerk said, “Each layer has a different taste. The top layer is covered with nine kinds of fruits, the middle layer is covered with nine kinds of nuts, and the lower layer is covered with nine kinds of cream flowers. The implication is absolute, you are not twenty-six years old, you can’t buy such a suitable one. There are small organs in the cake, you can put gifts, rings, necklaces, etc. are no problem.”

Shang Jing felt that the clerk was so good at fooling around. It was his twenty-sixth birthday, not thirty-nine or twenty-seven, but he was actually persuaded.

He Jiang’s 27th birthday, he probably won’t be able to spend it with him, just treat it as two birthdays at once.

value.

The price is 1199. When paying, the clerk said that if you choose animal cream, add 500.

“…”

He still bought it.

Celebrities have to manage their bodies. He has never seen He Jiang eat desserts. It is rare to eat desserts once on his birthday, so it is better to eat something good.