Chapter 23

He Jiang was distracted and stepped into a puddle of soft mud, grabbed a handful of corn stalks, and quickly looked at the location of the camera.

Very good, I’m shooting a long view, this sentence should not be included.

The strong waist and abdomen allowed He Jiang to stabilize her figure, and without changing her posture, she whispered to the phone, “What are you talking about?”

Shang Jing frowned: “I said don’t do it.”

He Jiang: “Where are you now?”

Shang Jing hesitated for a while, then went to the live broadcast room to take another look, and when he pulled the vision, he couldn’t see He Jiang’s expression clearly.

If you honestly admit that you have made 18 catties of dumplings, and call in the kitchen just after making them, just to let He Jiang break some corn, wouldn’t it be very shameless to lick the dog?

Since it is a vision, there is no need to give He Jiang too much sweetness.

Shang Jing: “I’m in bed, I just woke up, I’m very comfortable.”

He Jiang’s eyes darkened, and the mystery about peanuts came to mind out of time.

The hemp house, the red tent, and the puppies live in it.

It may be that the corn cobs were soaked in water for too long and fermented alcohol. He Jiang felt that he was a little over the top and drank two taels of white wine out of thin air, so that he wanted to fry some peanuts or something.

He Jiang gritted his teeth, controlled this dangerous thought in time, and said in a low voice, “Have you eaten yet? If you don’t want to move, you can buy it for the assistant.”

When Shang Jing heard his tone was wrong, he couldn’t figure it out. He clicked on the live broadcast to see that it was a close-up shot.

He looked at He Jiang’s gentle expression, changed his tone, and said, “Are you cold?”

The temperature in the north is quite low at this time, and the rainy days make people shudder.

He Jiang’s rain boots got water, but her body was warm: “It’s not cold.”

After answering the phone call from Shang Jing, He was able to work in full swing for another three days.

Shang Jing pinched his nails on the refrigerator, looked here and there, and said in an unprofessional tone: “I’ll make dumplings for you, we will eat dumplings for three days, only four hundred, you can come back when you earn enough.”

After speaking in one breath, Shang Jing put his forehead on the refrigerator to cool down.

How to be a good wife is to be thick-skinned, so angry, and inappropriate in the future.

Shang Jing hung up the phone.

He Jiang: “…”

He looked at his phone, was he shy?

Shang Jing calmed down for a few seconds, the phone vibrated again, and He Jiang called.

Shang Jing hesitated for ten seconds, but took it.

He Jiang’s voice was very gentle, with a negotiating tone: “The corn fields here are so soaked in water that they cannot be harvested mechanically. It requires a lot of labor, but most of the people who stay at home are the elderly.”

“I’ve come here. I can help without making any money. I still follow the plan and set a train ticket for 7 o’clock in the evening. You can see me at 10:30.”