Chapter 5

“You can tear it up.” Shang Jing provoked He Jiang’s authority, stopped when it was suitable, and took a step back with his trousers tight, “You bought it anyway, I don’t feel bad.”

Seeing that He Jiang was not afraid at all, the blue veins on his forehead throbbed violently.

Relying on the injury, let him play hard, right? It used to be nice to talk about, but now it’s more serious when you change your actions, right?

He Jiang’s eyes slowly shifted from his glowing white legs to his not-so-smart head.

Shang Jing felt that there was a cold gleam of the blade scraping against his calf, and there were small shivering spots on his skin.

Could it be that He Jiang was so perverted that he ripped off his shorts?

Or should you be cowardly? Keep your pants tight.

He Jiang let out a light breath.

That’s it.

What can you do with a person whose head gets wet in the rain?

He Jiang let go of his hand: “Are you very energetic?”

Shang Jing frowned, his intuition was bad, and he said, “I’m not strong, I’m sleepy.”

He Jiang grabbed his hand, pulled him back, and said with a sneer, “Since you are energetic, you can move your muscles and bones to help heal your injuries.”

“You can’t eat and live for free, right? Starting tomorrow, you will take care of the hygiene at home. You will cook three meals a day, and you will water the flowers and plants outside the door.”

The business scene stiffened for a while, and sure enough, it will come sooner or later. Listen to this natural tone, everything…everything is right in the diary. Is he going to clean the floor for He Jiang’s laundry and cooking again?

Shang Jing did not move: “I will try.”

He couldn’t act too different from before, He Jiang had already suspected it once today.

Take your time and numb the other person first.

Damn, he should have turned on his phone just now and recorded the face of He Jiang, a capitalist, for criticism by netizens.

He Jiang raised his eyebrows, but he didn’t expect Shang Jing to agree.

He watched Shang Jing leave, his eyes stopped on his upturned butt, he took out his mobile phone from his pocket, and sent Sister Lin the model of Shang Jing’s underwear.

Less than half an hour after the last bath, He Jiang’s bathroom was opened again, and cold water poured out of the hood, slamming away the excess body heat.

In the middle of the night, when he was about to fall asleep, he was called up by Shang Jing and looked at his underwear.

He Jiang stroked his hair back, was he crazy or Shang Jing was crazy? !

When Lin Lin received the text message, she was about to go to bed. She glanced at the content, and then at the time… I really couldn’t make people think too much.

Ah, husband and wife are interested, buy big and buy small, as long as she is an outsider, she will be fine.

At seven o’clock the next morning, Lin Lin rang the doorbell of He Jiang’s house with seven or eight sets of business clothes in season.

After three rings, still no one opened the door.

Lin Lin touched the key of He Jiang’s house, thought about it, and made a phone call first.