Chapter 11

Today, he made Shang Jing cry twice and was tossed twice, and now he just wants to quickly turn the chapter.

Shang Jing explained behind He Jiang: “I didn’t do it on purpose. I really thought there was a kitten inside. How come there are mice in the villa area, maybe we also have them at home…”

He Jiang said with certainty, “No.” He just looked through the house today, not to mention mice, not a single cockroach.

Wait, He Jiang paused, if a kitchen novice like Shangjing was allowed to cook, and the kitchen waste was not disposed of in time, within three days, cockroaches and mice in the entire community would come.

He Jiang closed his eyes, why is it so difficult to make Shang Puppies pay the price of living together?

Seeing that He Jiang didn’t speak, Shang Jing flattered, “What do you want to eat tomorrow, Mr. Landlord? I will follow the tutorial this time and do not skip a step.”

“No.” He Jiang turned around and raised his hand against Shang Jing’s forehead, “From now on, you should stay away from the kitchen and are not allowed to enter.”

Shang Jing: “Why?”

He Jiang cautiously did not explain the real reason: “No reason, don’t you hate cooking?”

Shang Jing: “I don’t like it.”

He Jiang: “That’s it.”

That night, Shang Jing leaned on the pillow, frowned and searched for “how to coax my husband when he is angry”. It was not that he reverted to his old-fashioned way, but that he sometimes went too far and needed some means of saving his life.

Can coax people, can work ceaselessly, sustainable development.

Shang Jing clicked the answers one by one with curiosity, and withdrew in disappointment.

Damn, why does every answer have “make a table of his favorite dishes”? !

He Jiang is angry when he cooks.

The remaining options are to look miserable and to look good.

Neither is worth taking.

Shang Jing tossed and turned, his fair face was pressed against the pillow, his eyes were both distressed and helpless, suddenly, he got up and re-entered – how to coax his wife when she was angry.

[Wake up early to make breakfast for my wife. 】

Shang Jing: I am angry!

He pouted and looked down.

“Give your wife an expensive necklace.”

“Send a bag to my wife.”

This is also not worth reference, he has no money.

Shang Jing searched until he fell asleep, and before going to bed, he still thought vaguely that coaxing people is much more difficult than coaxing people.

The slender and thick eyelashes quietly cast shadows, and the thin eyelids can be broken by blowing a bullet, like the milk skin in a white porcelain plate being rippled by the slanting swallowtail.

The owner has dreamed of Duke Zhou, and the screen of the mobile phone is still stubbornly bright, with a series of browsing records on it.

What to do when the landlord is angry?

How to coax a big star when he is angry?

How to soothe your ex-husband’s emotions?