Chapter 6

Facing this bowl of dumpling skins, Shang Jing felt a corner of the dire marriage life.

Unbearable.

Angry.

I can’t eat it.

No, these are dumplings.

He suddenly stood up, rushed to He Jiang’s side in two or three steps, and took the dumplings in front of him away.

He Jiang was obsessed with chopsticks, and a bowl of dumpling skin soup with no appetite was put down in front of him.

He frowned slightly, obviously it wasn’t so bad when he turned off the fire.

It was raining and raining outside, and the temperature dropped a few degrees. He Jiang looked at the business scene sitting on the chair feasting, and tapped on the solid wood tabletop: “Go and change your trousers.”

Shang Jing rolled his eyes secretly: “No.”

Chewing dumplings in his mouth, he said fiercely: “What are you looking at, eat quickly, don’t waste food.”

He Jiang lowered his head and took a sip of the soup. The taste of the boiled water and the dumpling filling was so distinct that it was hard to describe.

He held a spoon in one hand and drank it one by one, while sending a message to Lin Lin, asking her to find an aunt who could cook nutritious meals and come to her door three times a day.

When He Jiang put down his phone, he felt that he had raised a rebellious son, and sooner or later, the business prosperity would end his life.

This is not good, he has a hard time, even if he decides to let Shang Jing go, he will have to make him sad for two days.

He Jiang thought for a while and said, “Auntie will come to cook lunch later.”

Before Shang Jing could be happy, He Jiang said again, “Give you a week to learn how to cook with Auntie. If you don’t learn well, you won’t have to go to the table.”

Shang Jing was silent, it seems that the “husband thinks my cooking is unpalatable” said in the diary is also true. Just living together, He Jiang couldn’t wait to find a master for him regardless of the patient’s condition.

It is He Jiang’s business whether to find a teacher or not, and it is his business whether he can learn it or not.

Shang Jing responded verbally: “Well.”

Don’t mind him, let’s talk about rubbing the aunt’s meal for a week.

He Jiang raised his eyebrows, but couldn’t find any other topics.

What is there to talk about with your ex-boyfriend, talk about your past life and ask for trouble, or talk about the reasons for breaking up and humiliate yourself?

Shang Jing was full. Seeing that the dumplings were cooked by He Jiang, he went to wash the two bowls.

In the interval between brushing the dishes, Shang Jing deeply reflected on himself – this bowl should not be washed by him.

It seems that the licking dog attribute is still affecting him, and he must turn to Baidu, the wisdom of the people.

He must be found to have tormented He Jiang to the point of regretting it.

Shang Jingnao made up for the scene of He Jiang giving him laundry, cooking, foot wash, and calling him “husband” humbly, and laughed out loud.

“You—” He Jiang came into the kitchen and spoke suddenly.